The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My haych is done two days early. 7 hatched 6 made it out of the hatcher. The one hatched and then passed.

6 coturnix Quail

Last edited:
That is one of the female polish

Sorry. My phone is crap.
The above pic above that you posted is a female polish who is likely the mother of drayes chick.
The father is a white spikey headed devil looking guy.
If you cant find the pics on my wife's page...let me know. I will go to dollar general and buy batteries for the camera. Its 15 miles but Im curious.

Are you on fb? I cheat. I got there, post a photo..they automatically do it. Then I save it to my pictures..then post somewhere else if needed. I don't have a problem posting them here..and they also re size it here...hmmm..Dish ey? :/
Yeah, I'm on FB but uploading isn't the problem, any website heavy in photos eats into the download bandwidth which is what all the ISPs charge you for. If I exceed that during the month, and with dish it's only 5 GB, we get throttled down. I wish we still had hughesnet, they refreshed the bandwidth every 48 hours, but not dish, noooooo, but DH wanted their dumb bundle deal with the TV.
he.gif
Ah well, there are much worse things than not being able to see any photos for 1-2 weeks till the bandwidth replenishes. (they just don't load)

Okay thanks! Glad it hasn't totally been my fault.

I cant copy paste links but I have documented my trials (mostly tribulations). Search in your byc search bar for little giant 9300. Also little giant 10300. Several of us have tried and tried.
Imho those folks at Miller struck out on this model.
Their auto egg turners are ok though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom