The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone. Coffee time while the little ones are getting ready for school
caf.gif

I have my 5 year old niece here this morning too, she is my biggest "farm helper" well not in the winter. But man is she ever so helpful tending to the animals everytime she is here and its funny because she is a very over the top princessy girly girl fancy Christmas and Easter dresses everyday type kid, but she loves to help her Auntie do the chores, she even has farm boots that she leaves here, its cute.

Quote: It really gets crazy then.
big_smile.png

Sometimes if you are gone during the day and don't get to be on BYC the hatch-a-long has a few hundred posts, and on the day of the hatch you better be on BYC to watch all the acton or it can get a couple hunderd posts of cute chick photos you don't want to miss

Good Morning Everyone. Coffee time while the little ones are getting ready for school
caf.gif

I have my 5 year old niece here this morning too, she is my biggest "farm helper" well not in the winter. But man is she ever so helpful tending to the animals everytime she is here and its funny because she is a very over the top princessy girly girl fancy Christmas and Easter dresses everyday type kid, but she loves to help her Auntie do the chores, she even has farm boots that she leaves here, its cute.
I'm having some coffee as well! Also watching my little ones run around my living room! My daughter hasn't had school since Thursday because of Snow & Ice and she is bored! We are all tainted with cabin fever
ya.gif

Quote: My incubator is in a room with plenty of light. (not direct sunlight) I've never hatched in the dark, except under a broody.

Hi!
frow.gif
I'm new here, and this is going to be my first hatch!!!!!
wee.gif
I am so SUPER excited!

I've been lurking around and learning from everyone here for a few months. My little flock consists of 2 Araucana/Silkie hens, 2 sweet as can be banties, and a quad of Salmon Faverolles (though through this site, I've learned only 1 or 2 are breeding quality...so searching for another 2 hens that are SQ or BQ :)

So the eggs I'm picking up are Import English Orpingtons (black and black cuckoo), just happened to luck out finding a local that has super nice ones. Tomorrow is my day off and I am determined to tackle the snowpocalypse we're having to get them and hang with a new friend who is sharing and hatching them with me.

I have so much to learn from all of you...and I know I'm gonna be biting my nails this whole time!
fl.gif
Welcome to BYC! Your first ever hatch is the most exciting and nerve wracking. Prepare to have a sore butt from sitting in front of your incubator.

Happy chinese new year from my little emporer (Enzo is in the hat)

Adorable.

caf.gif

Awwww, how great she loves to help with the animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom