SPONSORED BY

LAST YEARS WINNER

chickenlady099

LL

2 entries per contestant

ENTRY DEADLINE
March 23rd, 2016 at Midnight PST

ALL PRIZES SPONSORED BY

we are in lockdown! only 7 eggs, since my JO werent fertile..
hit.gif
but I filled the water trays and gave them one last turn before I left for work!!

I've tried to post a few times, but my computer hasn't wanted to cooperate. I lost my silkie chicks last week. My broody squished them. I know she didn't mean to. She's got some eggs from Blizzard's pen under her now. 

Had friends visiting from Virginia over the weekend. I haven't seen them in 8 years, so it was great getting to see them. Unfortunately, the weekend was overshadowed by bad news. Blu lost his job because someone else blamed their screw up on him and they believed that person over Blu.

I still haven't had the chance to butcher and process Saint. Thankfully, he hasn't attacked again and my leg is healing.

My sinuses are so backed up I can hardly think. It started early this morning and only got worse. If I run another fever like I did today, Blu is going to make me go to the doctor to make sure I don't have a sinus infection. 

I have more hens laying and I'm drowning in eggs. I can fill a bator in 4 days now. I'm pretty sure both of my BJG hens in Blizzard's pen are laying.I caught one of them coming off the nest a few times and found freshly laid eggs.

I'm sorry for your silkies. I have a few now. My first ones and they are so cute. Just starting to feather some and so funny. I knew silkies had odd feathers but wow.
1f602.png
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom