The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

Some pictures of my serama chicks...

This is Dandy Doo. He has an amazing story, to read it click here

This is Bubbles, she is part of the Power Puff Chicks :) She needed to be assisted out of her shell but it wasn't a hardcore life-or-death situation

This is buttercup, she is also part of the Power Puff Chicks :p She had to be assisted out because she was malpositioned. She pipped by herself but needed a little assistance. ;)

This is Blossom. She is the first to hatch and the only one to hatch naturally. She is part of my Power Puff Chick names trio.

Group photos!

Some pictures of my serama chicks... This is Dandy Doo. He has an amazing story, to read it click here
LL
LL
This is Bubbles, she is part of the Power Puff Chicks :) She needed to be assisted out of her shell but it wasn't a hardcore life-or-death situation This is buttercup, she is also part of the Power Puff Chicks :p She had to be assisted out because she was malpositioned. She pipped by herself but needed a little assistance. ;) This is Blossom. She is the first to hatch and the only one to hatch naturally. She is part of my Power Puff Chick names trio. Group photos!
LL
Awe

Got my final count. Last chick hatched this morning. Official count is 8 live chicks that made it through the Easter Crash of 2016.

I originally set 42 eggs with 38 making it to lock down. Cats knocked my bator off the countertop on day 21 and we lost at least 24 fully formed chicks to breakage. All in all I'm happy to have any chicks. :)

Got my final count.  Last chick hatched this morning.  Official count is 8 live chicks that made it through the Easter Crash of 2016. 

I originally set 42 eggs with 38 making it to lock down.  Cats knocked my bator off the countertop on day 21 and we lost at least 24 fully formed chicks to breakage.  All in all I'm happy to have any chicks.  :)

Awww I am so sorry! I remember when my youngest was 2 and I kept my incubator in my closest. He got into it one day and threw three large fowl cochin eggs on the ground the day before they were to hatch. I was so upset, but he didn't know better so it was hard to be mad.

I ended up with 84 chicks, not too bad. Send the first group of 20 to a new home today.

Of my seramas, I had 2 hatch, a black and white and a frizzled chocolate and white. Photos to come. :)

I miss the past week, so am horribly horribly behind and will never catch up, but wanted to report results and say HI!

Collecting pure Iowa Blues now to set next week from my new handsome rooster. He's been in there over 4 weeks now, so should be all set to get my next generation going!

Back
Top Bottom