The American Paint Silkie

The thing that keeps haunting me is IS Poppycock a cock?
fl.gif

I will try but can tell you that its not round or large but rather long, flat, with ridges. I know what a hen comb looks like and that is the way it looks. Wouldn't a young cock show a more walnut shape at 18 weeks?

Last edited:
I dont know if many are still following this thread but I am in need of some hatching eggs. My hen just decided 100 degree heat is the time to sit. Lol. I am looking for anyone in Ohio that has eggs from good quality parents. I will take paint, black, blue, splash, and or white. I know this isnt the bst thread but I am having no luck finding any in ohio. Thanks for your help or sending me to someone in ohio with bq or sq lines.

I dont know if many are still following this thread but I am in need of some hatching eggs. My hen just decided 100 degree heat is the time to sit. Lol. I am looking for anyone in Ohio that has eggs from good quality parents. I will take paint, black, blue, splash, and or white. I know this isnt the bst thread but I am having no luck finding any in ohio. Thanks for your help or sending me to someone in ohio with bq or sq lines.

I just scrambled up 2 dozen for breakfast, I'm in maine if you want some, they would be paint over black and splash hens.

Back
Top Bottom