The American Paint Silkie

I also have a young chick (I was thinking a girl but am worried since all others like this have been male!!!!) who has this 'orange' frosting on her....I think she also came out of a paint egg...and all my silkies are from Catdance also...Karen's silkies are all amazing looking...she is very pretty and I am keeping her...

You have gotta love Karen's silkies !!!!!!! I love this color,also noticed somebody else had a roo .How beautiful they are.

anyone ever figure out if the black silkies you get from Paint x Black breeding produce paint if bred back to black?
hmm.png

I'm noticing a trend in my paint silkies, any that have this orange frosting are roos, I've not gotten one girl this color.

Those pics are of my silkie...and it is a girl...she is big, fluffy and very pretty.?.and still has those pretty orange frosting markings...I will take a pic of her ASAP but we keep having storms and everything is wet and muddy at the moment...

I also have a very big beautiful paint roo I wanted to show everyone...they are all from Karen...

Back
Top Bottom