The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Clancy, a hound that has been with us for over a year, finally found his forever home!!! Yay!!!!!!

Patsy found her home as well : )
Patsy 1.jpg

CLEAR THE SHELTER WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Adopted were I think 14 dogs, including Vickie, Kobe, Buster, Suzanna, Fletch, Olaf, Redmond, and Birdie! Not only that, but Marley, a long-time resident, and Ribeye (also a long-time resident) are both pending adoption!! Damon, Izzie, Margie and Bessie (together), are all waiting to go home after being adopted!

Kobe the poodle mix
Kobe 1.jpg

Olaf the boxer mix
Olaf 2.jpg

Vickie the cattle dog mix
Vickie 1.jpg

And Redmond the black-mouth cur mix
Redmond 2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh goodness! our Shelter did a clear the shelter! We are here in Newton and Wichita where did yours happen at?

We went looking for a buddy for our Dog Gunner, but he's picky. Doesn't like puppies, or high energy dogs and that's all that was left unfortunately.

But instead we ended up getting a rabbit Named Sprigg.

Oh goodness! our Shelter did a clear the shelter! We are here in Newton and Wichita where did yours happen at?

We went looking for a buddy for our Dog Gunner, but he's picky. Doesn't like puppies, or high energy dogs and that's all that was left unfortunately.

But instead we ended up getting a rabbit Named Sprigg.

That's awesome! It was a Nation-wide event. Ours was in Ohio.

I love rabbits. My first pet was a rabbit and she had more personality than any of our dogs, cats, or ferrets.

Back
Top Bottom