The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

Nice birds everyone!!!!
celebrate.gif

Just hatched a couple of Buff bantams.... Looking for some more eggs where or whom could I see about getting some...Thanks,Tommy

I am looking for some show quality Bantam Orpingtons in Blue, Black, Splash, Mottled, Jubilee and any of the other rare colors. Anybody know of some good breeders where I might be able to acquire some stock?

Thanks

I am looking for some show quality Bantam Orpingtons in Blue, Black, Splash, Mottled, Jubilee and any of the other rare colors.  Anybody know of some good breeders where I might be able to acquire some stock?

Thanks

I hatched a beautiful little chocolate pullet from trailblazn12 on ebay. She is sitting on the back of the couch behind my husband as I write this. Very English type from greenfire stock. She is in southern California and a pleasure to do business with. If you contact her tell her Fudge sent you.
PS: my chickens aren't spoiled, my large fowl buffs are in bed in their coops, just my bantams come in to watch Tv.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, have loved looking at your wonderful photos! what beautiful chooks you all have!

I would like to introduce you all to Charlotte :) She loves the camera LOL

Back
Top Bottom