The BANTAM ORPINGTON Thread

I'm looking for a bantam chocolate orpington roo. My dtr lost hers and she shows a trio in 4H. I'm having no luck locating a new one. Any help you could give would be awesome.. oh and I'm on southern Ohio.

Hello All. Just wanted to see if there are any of you who are bantam orp keepers, in central Indiana or near!!! I have a flock of my own who are now producing and just got my first hatch from them! I've got Chocolate Barred/chocolate and black!
I am looking for a chocolate roo. I love in the Cincinnati area. Do you have one avail?

I am looking for a chocolate roo. I love in the Cincinnati area. Do you have one avail?
love.gif
Gotta love that auto-correct! It makes what we say a lot more interesting.

Hi everyone! I live in Northern California and I'm on the search for anyone near or far who has hatching eggs they can ship or! Someone nearby with chicks/pullets/cockerels for sale!
I'm at a dead end on my own here and would appreciate any help!
I'm interested in any colour but blue. Unless the blue was a cockerel or roo.
Thank you in advance to any help!! :)

Has anyone ever mixed chocolates with buffs? What does I look like? We need a couple more pullets for a healthy flock and my hubby I considering the buff pullets at the feed store but has also stated he wants to hatch eggs next year.

Hi everyone! I live in Northern California and I'm on the search for anyone near or far who has hatching eggs they can ship or! Someone nearby with chicks/pullets/cockerels for sale!
I'm at a dead end on my own here and would appreciate any help!
I'm interested in any colour but blue. Unless the blue was a cockerel or roo.
Thank you in advance to any help!! :)

Depending on your budget there are tons of Orpington breeders in California. I believe there is a breeders section here on byc and you can order hatching eggs from most of the people on here.

Back
Top Bottom