~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Ronin looked at his father and squealed happily. Kaliska didn't stir.

________

Barrett started to look embarrassed.

______

"Peace is good." Hannah agreed, nodding.

______

"Just fine." Emily smiled. Max nodded.

_______

"Of course. Only the small chores." he assured her.

______

Jasmine murmured, and then turned over to look up. She blinked the focus, and madly tried to make out the fuzzy figure in front of her.
Brenk smiled putting the camera down and picked up his son. "Hello good lookin little guy." He kissed his soft head then waled around with him.

(Had nusery today got to hole a cute little munchkin.. oh Love babies :p)

____

Myrna smiled. "You need more socks and pants love." She smirked. "Can I pick them out?" She kissed his cheek.

____

"Indeed. Beats being life debted or hiding to stay alive." He smirked.

_____

"Great..." He took a deep breath. "I was wondering..." He slightly flushed. "If I may court Jesslyn." (they don't 'date' for more than friends courting= dating basically)

_____

"Okay... I guess I can help Jasmine in the kitchen... unless you don't mind my company?" Lana asked.

____

"Jaz its me." Ferris was standing. He had a crutch but he was using his new leg for support. Ronin put his hand on Brenk's cheek and looked around excitedly. The world was so different at this level.

(Dawww!)

_______

Barrett was blushing. "Sure." He smiled.

_______

"I bet." Hannah's brows lifted briefly and she nodded.

______

Jesslyn's blue eyes got huge. Emily looked shocked, but only momentarily and the shock on her face was replaced with excitement. Max's brows went up. "If Jesslyn gives her permission, you have mine." Jesslyn's cheeks turned pink.

______

Braxton smiled. "You should stay off your leg."

_____

"Oh...." Jasmine rubbed her eyes. (I know XD my GF said, that looks so natural on you.. when the next one coming?
gig.gif
)

"Wanna go see he animals?" He smiled opening the door to head out with his son.

___

"Okay." Myrna smiled then went to the bedroom, she also grabbed a nice outfit for dancing for him :p She later came out. "Ready when you are hot stuff." She giggled.

_____

"Do you ever long for excitement?" Noonan finished his meal.

____

"Thank you.. Very much Max." He looked at Jesslyn. "I will let her answer when she is ready." He smirked at her face.

____

"I know. I just get fidgety." She sighed. "I will maybe do some sewing then." She headed to the sewing pile of things o mend and started to work on it as she sat down.

_____

"You have been asleep a long time." He kissed her cheek. Ronin waved his little arms and smiled.
______

Barrett play bowed. He smiled. "Should we tell your mom and Brenk?"
________

Hannah looked thoughtful, and played with a lock of hair. "Sometimes, yes. Me and my siblings used to do all kinds of adventures." She looked up at him. "Not nearly as exciting as the ones you've had, I'm sure, but they were fun."
_______

Jesslyn nodded. "You have my permission too." She beamed.
______

Braxton smiled and headed out.
_______

Jasmine muttered something, and sat up. "Sorry." She said audibly. She tried to fix her hair, then stood up. "Oh," she just then noticed he was standing. "Everything okay?"
Brenk chuckled softly at him. he adored his children. He walked out to see the goats.

______

"I comm'ed them." She hugged him. "I am ready to head out." She did a little dance in a circle.

_____

"Well those adventures are. I had some fun, some thrilling, and many just down right scarry." He sighed. "Some things can change who you are too." Noonan admitted.

___

Thrain smiled. "I am happy to hear that." His eyes brightened. "Well I must head back before my shift starts. It was great to see you all again." he nodded.

____

Lana watched him leave then giggled. She had a major crush on him.

____

"Yes.. just practicing. It's okay if you slept." He smiled. "Hey was I actin like a dork before?"

Quote: Kassidy arched a brow. This guy was serious. She took her dog's leash, and turned around. She sighed. "Well.." her hazel eyes went down to her dog, who looked warily at Don. "Here's my comm." she handed him a piece of paper.
He took it and tipped the brim of his hat. "Thank you." He smiled. "I will call you later."

(the best part is you have no idea how boring or exciting it will be Mwahahahahahha) (Oh dear...XD)

Kassidy smiled, and trotted off with her dog. (he he)

That night her comm buzzed. "Hello its the cowboy
smile.png
" (XD)

Kassidy picked it up and couldn't help but smile when she read it. "Hey! What's up?" She answered. "Oh not much. Just finished buckin hay. Ready to jump in the lake." He chuckled. "How about you?" Kassidy didn't fight the smile growing on her face. "Nothing big just working with my dogs." "I noticed your dig looked quite nice. How many do you have?" He asked. "Just two. I train them." Kassidy replied.
"Oh that's cool. what do you train them to do?" Don asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"excuse me?"  Xavier didn't catch what she meant.

____

(lol  TBD)

Itha moaned. "I think you just like my workout outfit." She snickered and she tried to lift the weights.

___

"Yay!"  Ina smiled. She saw the escapee crawling across he floor. "Oh Calis..  best put  a top on his crib."

____

"Hello my sweet. I ordered your favorite made tonight." He smiled.

____

"Feeling batter yet?"  Patmos asked.

Blue waited until she was alone then started practicing her magic.
"To be raise with a father and mother... to have a childhood." She sighed.

------

"I do." He snickered.

-------

"Mm agree."

-----

"Thank you.."

----

"A little..."

-------

( :pop )--

Quote: Thay all started laughing at him. "Inferno this guy is great! I love him!" *Roaring laughter shaking the ground*

"Ahhhh thats a nice foot massage Shaki-baki keep it up."

(This is freaking hilarious)
Bump Chickneers this was posted 8-21)

lol.

(yes you're right... let's take it to a whole new level)

...three hours later...

"I'M GIVING YOU TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO BOW DOWN BEFORE ME THEN COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE I PUMP YOUR GUTS FULL OF FIRE!" Shaki-oli roared. he sounded like a pip-squeak compared to the dragons watching him. "ONE... TWO... TWO AND A HALF... TWO AND THREE QUARTERS..."
They were busting up. One was quiet and smirked *Puffs fire ball at Shaki's head* "Play?" *snickers*

"He is starting you tomorrow."  She giggled. 

"Good.. because it really hurts." She spoke.  Yonell closed her eyes. "That's helping some."  Artax had a death grip on her.  Gilead was lying on the grass mentally whimpering.

One of the guards came over. "She needs to be detoxed.  Grab your baby and I will teleport all of you."

___

"I should head out. My female needs my attention. I am trying to tame her down enough to stick with me."  Derek sighed.
_____

"Ah.. well it will be nice to have one of our own.  I am actually pretty excited." Kendra admitted kissing his cheek.

_____

Sam wiped away tears. "Are they coming for me too?  I don't want to be some trophy wife."  her fears spilt out. "We have to hide you too."

"Oh.."

-----

"okay." He said, doing as told.

----

" okay."

------

"So am I."

-----

She cocked her head.-

Quote: Once back Theia stayed out of the way. She saw Axrta and watched him a bit.

___

Crut did not like this. He tried harder.

_____

Mother looked at the healer. "Sir I think it is Quasis." She frowned.

_____

Lithia kissed his cheek. "I love you my bad boy." She snickered.

The ram got ready to but him again but Barron was ready this time. She grabbed his horns and flipped him. The ram tumbled then got up discomboberated. "Behave." He grumbled.

____

"Yes.. I am out of that terrible place." She sighed.

Malinda started crying. "Now you would just get rid of me?"

_____

"Alright... I take it you are reluctant to go to the banquet."  She held onto his arm.

_____

Loora smiled then kissed him deeply. "My handsome bull."

_____

"Fine." Gordon sighed.

____

"Complicated? Try me." She snickered.

_____

"Um not sure. I was to take out the Duke of the West estate, by seduction." She shrugged. "I just do what I am told.  Bad things happened when I didn't."
"No! I don't want to, but if you wish to I-I will..."

-----

"Pretty much... dont wannadeal with the vipers" -_-

-----

He returned it, desire starting to burn.... (oh boy... timeskip?)

-------

"Thank you dear." She kissed him.

----

She explained what Dalia explained to Thiea.

-------

Nila and Jylsse looked at each other, Nila eyes actually held fear.

Once back Theia stayed out of the way. She saw Axrta and watched him a bit.

___

Crut did not like this. He tried harder.

_____

Mother looked at the healer. "Sir I think it is  Quasis."  She frowned.

_____

Lithia kissed his cheek.  "I love you my bad boy." She snickered.

The ram got ready to but him again but Barron was ready this time. She grabbed his horns and flipped him. The ram tumbled then got up discomboberated. "Behave."  He grumbled.

____

"Yes.. I am out of that terrible place."  She sighed.
He seemed to be doing some story telling to keep the younger one entertain.

------

Fleeting, to quick to understand flash to him, she then bolted awake.

-------

"What? How? 3" he checked.

-------

"He smirked.

"Doubtful he will."

-----

"Gabby likes you."

Quote: "Welcome." Bill ate a slice himself

___

"You are light too aren't you?" She smiled.

____

"Of course." Nostros nodded. "Contact my through Terrellian channel 17. My people will forward me the message if you need of me."

___

Torid nodded. "My people have very strong love." he mentioned to her. "Are you alright?" he motioned her back towards a place to sit.

____

Mershan cocked her head but didn't quite look back. "Not permitted to." She went back to cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom