~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Welcome." Bill ate a slice himself

___

"You are light too aren't you?"  She smiled.

____

"Of course."  Nostros nodded. "Contact my through Terrellian channel 17.  My people will forward me the message if you need of me."

___

Torid nodded. "My people have very strong love."  he mentioned to her.  "Are you alright?"  he motioned her back towards a place to sit.

____

Mershan cocked her head but didn't quite look back.  "Not permitted to."  She  went back to cleaning.
"you may need to order more...."

-----

C"Light?"

-----

"Okay."

------

She did sit down "just... overwhelmed.'
-----

"Pointy"--

Quote: "Richard." She continued to cry. "Please promise me you will repent and put this from you forever. That no matter what you will not.. ever do such things again. I Please..." She begged. "I don't want to leave you." She was starting to rock. This was hard for her to accept that she was deceived by him, then again all she knew was wicked masters before. But Malinda chose him.

_____

"I know." She stroked his face. "But you can't let them think that you are afraid of them."

____

(uh sure.....)

Loora snuggled against him.

____

"You are welcome dear." He didn't smile. (lol if only it were that easy)

____

"Oh.. okay. WelI was never taught anything like that." She kicked her feet a bit.

_____

Hestia observed them. "Don't worry I am free of his control. I won't hurt any of you." She assured. "I was 4 months old when he started training me its all I know."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68690#post_12595303"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68690#post_12595204"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68560#post_12585015 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Kaliska put the dirty clothes in the laundry, straightened the kitchen and living room, and then fixed both bredrooms. She was very quiet so as not to wake Brenk. Then she took Ronin, and played with him in her lap on the couch. After a while though, her head rocked against the back of the couch..... and she fell asleep. Ronin made little contented sounds while amusing himself with his fingers and toes. 

________

Barrett plopped his bag on the floor and sank into the couch to read a magazine. His bag had obviously been packed poorly. :)P )

______

"Oh... wow." Hannah's brows lifted. 

_______

"Just fine thank you." Emily answered smiling. "We haven't seen much of you lately Thrain." she said kindly. 

_______

"Good, because I don't want you out here. I'd rather be here than you." Braxton ran a tired hand through his tangled hair. "Okay.. if you're settled I need to head outside to do some chores." he smiled at her. 

______

(XD)

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Oh dear." she chuckled softly, and then fell asleep on the spare bed in the corner. 

Brenk came out and found her like that. He grabbed the camera and took a picture.  He sent it to his mom.

_____

Myrna stared at it. "Here let me check to make sure you didn't forget anything." She picked it up intending to fold it better and do exactly as she said.

____

"Yes.. my life is not boring. Even though these past months may seem a bit slow to you. I don't mind the peace as I can take it."  Noonan nodded.

_____

"Yes I have been establishing my cover as a guy that moved in not far from the foster home and My new cases farm.  Keeping busy with my rounds and case files." He sighed.  "To be honest it had been lonely... How have  you fine folk been?"

____

"Braxton? Are you well enough?"  Lana gave him a questioning look.

____

Hours later and a hand rested on her side.

Ronin looked at his father and squealed happily. Kaliska didn't stir. 

________

Barrett started to look embarrassed.

______

"Peace is good." Hannah agreed, nodding. 

______

"Just fine." Emily smiled. Max nodded. 

_______

"Of course. Only the small chores." he assured her. 

______

Jasmine murmured, and then turned over to look up. She blinked the focus, and madly tried to make out the fuzzy figure in front of her. 

Brenk smiled putting the camera down and picked up his son. "Hello good lookin little guy." He kissed his soft head then  waled around with him.

(Had nusery today got to hole a cute little munchkin.. oh Love babies :p)

____

Myrna smiled. "You need more socks and pants love."  She smirked. "Can I pick them out?"  She kissed his cheek.

____

"Indeed. Beats being life debted or hiding to stay alive." He smirked.

_____

"Great..." He took a deep breath. "I was wondering..."  He slightly flushed. "If I may court Jesslyn."  (they don't 'date' for more than friends courting= dating basically)

_____

"Okay... I guess I can help Jasmine in the kitchen... unless you don't mind my company?"  Lana asked.

____

"Jaz its me." Ferris was standing. He had a crutch but he was using his new leg for support.

Ronin put his hand on Brenk's cheek and looked around excitedly. The world was so different at this level.

(Dawww!)

_______

Barrett was blushing. "Sure." He smiled.

_______

"I bet." Hannah's brows lifted briefly and she nodded.

______

Jesslyn's blue eyes got huge. Emily looked shocked, but only momentarily and the shock on her face was replaced with excitement. Max's brows went up. "If Jesslyn gives her permission, you have mine." Jesslyn's cheeks turned pink.

______

Braxton smiled. "You should stay off your leg."

_____

"Oh...." Jasmine rubbed her eyes.

(I know XD  my GF said, that looks so natural on you.. when the next one coming? :gig )

"Wanna go see he animals?"  He smiled opening the door to head out with his son.

___

"Okay."  Myrna smiled then went to the bedroom, she also grabbed a nice outfit for dancing for him :p  She later came out. "Ready when you are hot stuff."  She giggled.

_____

"Do you ever long for excitement?"  Noonan finished his meal.

____

"Thank you.. Very much Max." He looked at Jesslyn. "I will let her answer when she is ready."  He smirked at her face.

____

"I know. I just get fidgety." She sighed. "I will maybe do some sewing then."  She headed to the sewing pile of things o mend and started to work on it as she sat down.

_____

"You have been asleep a long time." He kissed her cheek.

Ronin waved his little arms and smiled.

______

Barrett play bowed. He smiled. "Should we tell your mom and Brenk?"

________

Hannah looked thoughtful, and played with a lock of hair. "Sometimes, yes. Me and my siblings used to do all kinds of adventures." She looked up at him. "Not nearly as exciting as the ones you've had, I'm sure, but they were fun."

_______

Jesslyn nodded. "You have my permission too." She beamed.

______

Braxton smiled and headed out.

_______

Jasmine muttered something, and sat up. "Sorry." She said audibly. She tried to fix her hair, then stood up. "Oh," she just then noticed he was standing. "Everything okay?"[/quote]
Brenk chuckled softly at him. he adored his children. He walked out to see the goats.

______

"I comm'ed them."  She hugged him. "I am ready to head out."  She did a little dance in a circle.

_____

"Well those adventures are. I had some fun, some thrilling, and many just down right scarry." He sighed. "Some things can change who you are too."  Noonan admitted.

___

Thrain smiled. "I am happy to hear that." His eyes brightened. "Well I must head back before my shift starts. It was great to see you all again."  he nodded.

____

Lana watched him leave then giggled. She had a major crush on him.

____

"Yes.. just practicing. It's okay if you slept."  He smiled. "Hey was I actin like a dork before?"
[/quote]
Ronin sucked on a finger, staring around with wide eyes.
_______

"Oh! Well lets go!" Barrett skipped to the door.
________

Hannah only smiled.
______

Jesslyn looked giddy. "I'll walk you out." She said. Emily smiled. "Good night Thrain!"
______
XD

Braxton finished chores and by the time he was done he was sweating. "Gosh darn it. Not used to hard work." He growled.
____

Jasmine snickered. "You have no idea."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68690#post_12595309"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68690#post_12595240"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68680#post_12595122"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68680#post_12595059"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68660#post_12594293"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/68660#post_12594145"]

(Chic)

"Maybe." Kassidy replied, and then walked out. 

"Okay." He sighed then followed. "Any chance I can get a way to contact you to ask again later?"

Kassidy arched a brow. This guy was serious. She took her dog's leash, and turned around. She sighed. "Well.." her hazel eyes went down to her dog, who looked warily at Don. "Here's my comm." she handed him a piece of paper. 

He took it and tipped the brim of his hat. "Thank you." He smiled. "I will call you later." 

(the best part is you have no idea how boring or exciting it will be Mwahahahahahha)

(Oh dear...XD)

Kassidy smiled, and trotted off with her dog. 

(he he)

That night her comm buzzed. "Hello its the cowboy :) "

(XD)

Kassidy picked it up and couldn't help but smile when she read it. "Hey! What's up?" She answered.[/quote]
"Oh not much. Just finished buckin hay.  Ready to jump in the lake." He chuckled. "How about you?"[/quote]
Kassidy didn't fight the smile growing on her face. "Nothing big just working with my dogs."[/quote]
"I noticed your dig looked quite nice. How many do you have?"  He asked.[/quote]
"Just two. I train them." Kassidy replied.[/quote]
"Oh that's cool. what do you train them to do?" Don asked.
[/quote]
"Anything really. Guarding, herding..." Kassidy shrugged.

"Richard." She continued to cry. "Please promise me you will repent and  put this from you forever. That  no matter what you will not.. ever do such things again. I Please..."  She begged. "I don't want to leave you."  She  was starting to rock.  This was hard for her to accept that she was deceived by him, then again all she knew was wicked masters before.  But Malinda chose him.

_____

"I know." She stroked his face. "But you can't let them think that you are afraid of them."

____

(uh sure.....)

Loora snuggled against him.

____

"You are welcome dear." He didn't smile. (lol if only it were that easy)

____

"Oh.. okay. WelI was never taught anything like that."  She kicked her feet a bit.

_____

Hestia observed them. "Don't worry I am free of his control. I won't hurt any of you."  She assured. "I was 4 months old when he started training me its all I know."
he softly put his hand on her face "I do..."

----

"I know." He sighed.

----

o.o "we just didn't.."

---

(Yup)

She sighed, she knew that look. Absently she got the dishes.

------
"Ah."

-----

"No... lets just say I have very bad memories of our father... the thought of him living long and the poor female, if he ever remarried. .."

Quote: Rose flared a grin and motivated closer, "Then in the meantime we can increase your happiness." She spoked softly, gliding her hand along his arm.

Daisy formed a depressing smile, "oh, I'm sorry." she pouted. She studied his face, "What killed him?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too serious.

Lanayru leaped with excitement, "oh how wonderful." She exclaimed, seeping her arms around Ella. "thank you."

"I think it's kinda lame, don't you?" Satena sighed, sitting on the floor.
His green eyes met hers. "I do love you." He kissed her lips. "When we get there you can have about anything you want."

_____

"You are part of the family now... lets take a walk." Illykran got up and headed out.

_____

"You can be their auntie." She giggled.

____

"Well.. no.. not when the Light Mother made it." "I just wanted the things required to create jam." Rose uttered in his teeth as they kissed.

Daisy rose up and trailed after him, "That makes me feel more secure and happy." she quietly announced to herself.

"Aww you're being too nice." Lanayru sighed, sitting down.

_________

Satena skyrocketed a brow, "Who is this Light mother?" she quizzed. "Okay." He pushed the autopilot to on after he found it with his free hand. (these two lol)

_____

Illykran smiled then after 3 miles past town they hit ruins. "This is where I grew up... We were peaceful.... are still... but one day the Viper came for the first time.... killed everyone tore it down. I wasn't here. I arrives right after they left and many were barely left alive do die of venomous bites. "He was one of the lucky ones that got shot." He looked down. "After that I became a soldier.. no longer the missionary. Became a war hero... " Illykran sighed.

____

"Well you are.. my babies are to be a part of living magic." She smiled.

_____

"Oh boy... you weren't made by her were you? You were born... do you know which Oracles were your parents?" She asked. (XD)

Rose wrapped her other arm around him, "I want to make you happy and in a better mood." SHe smooched his and.

"Many things occur and cause pain, but great and anomonyous things come out of it." Daisy smirked, feeling the ruins texture. "And if it wasn't for the bite, you'll still be a missionary and not some legendary hero."

"True, very true." Lanayru smiled, examining her condition.

_______

Satena shook her head, "No I don't, I've been alone too long." she whimpered, looking at her. "Yes.. I won't object." He palmed her closer. (timeskip?)

"You are quite wise for your age Daisy.... and no the Hero part doesn't appeal to me. I am still a missionary.. here." he pointed to his heart. "I never wanted to kill anyone, but sometimes we must protect others. And I by my earnings and fortune of discovery Own this entire district, built a city and 3 townships, and have many orphanages and foundations to help those in need. My family dos not live by their wealth, we live as normal folk for that is what we are. I also have sent my life trying to fix the problems between us and our fallen brothers.. your kin.. and even mine by marriage." He nodded.

______

"Well. I should rest. This makes me so tired." Ella pat her arm.

______

"You best come with us.. we can help you and Celestial will comfort you." She smiled. (yes.)

"thank you." Daisy smirked, looking up to him. "See without all these bad causes, think of all those homless people calling for help, or even the starvation one. Well I'll always be a great, playful sister in here too." Sh edirected to her heart. "Me and Rose leanred tough ways, but without htose ways, I would of never learned so much and know so many things. I se where you're getting at."

"Well I hope you get well soon." Lanayru smirked, evading from her bed. "I might get you something." she winked.

_________

"I'm here ain't I? Of course I'll come with you." Satena smirked, looking up. The console started beeping. "I better get to that." He kissed her cheek them made his way over to see what was going on. "Hmmm. another ship." He made certain to avoid it.

____

Ilykran brushed under her chin with his finger. "You are going to be fine kiddo." He smiled. "Come... lets head back."

____

"Okay.. and I plan too. My husband went to see if I can go home since there is nothing they can do. Come see me once you are well yourself." She smiled.

______

The woman nodded. Upon arrival she was greeted by the King of Terrellia. "This is a most pleasant surprise." He smiled.

Rose moaned as she heard the pestering beeping. She crawled after Corsicka, and monitored on his actions, plus the other encountered ship.

Daisy felt his gentle stroke, and flared a perky smile, "ya, since its becoming dusk." She trailed aligned with him.

Lanayru bowed her head, agreeing. "Well I will surely pray you become yourself again. Thanks again." She shot a wishing smile, escaping Ella's room.

Satena expressed an unsure smile while scrutinizing his appearances. "Um, ello?" She shyly greeted in return. "Why is that?" She slanted her head, murmuring. Corsika kept his ship cloaked. "Hopefully they keep to themselves." He took a seat and watched it."

___

"Indeed." He yawned. "I have to head home, the wife and foals will be heading back from visiting her sister."

____

Huston was outside the door waiting. Once she came out he followed behind her.

____

"You are an Oracle. We greatly respect them." He smiled. "You are young yet.. I hear. Have you any idea who your parents are?"
Rose watched with intensity within her eyes, "You sure they're going to leave us be?" She whispered, deathly quiet in his ear.

Daisy stole a glimpse, "Yes, well what else do you want to converse about?" She questioned, reaching her hand skyward.

Lanayru didn't pay any heed to Huston, but proceed her way. She clasped her palms together and kept her head quite down, shielding her face.

_________

Satena loss her smile, "sort of, but not enough." She faintly whimpered. She was wearing a massive, fury coat that hide everything other then her head and waist down.
"They have to be looking for us, plus our ship is cloaked, and I am keeping a distance." He kissed her cheek.

____

"What ever you like.. ask away. This old stud has seem quite a bit in over 600 years." Illykran nudged her with his elbow.

___

"Lanayru?" He inquired. "Are you feeling ill again?"

____

"That is alright... come and let us find you a place to rest. This is the home of white Magic.. it is very strong here." He smiled.
Rose let out a sigh in relief, "Good....Do you think it has a scanner, to scan us out?" She blushed at his smooch.

"Who is the worst, and ruthless Mermerke?" Daisy nudged him back, but harder from his bulky muscles.

Lanayru shook her head, "No," she uttered, increasing her pace.

_______

Satena wasn't quite satisfied with it, but tracked after him. "I can feel it, the power."

Quote: "Oh.. K will go do that."He didn't argue and pulled out his comm.

_____

"Well maybe We should talk to a grown up about it first." She smiled and made a few white flame butterlfies.

___

Nostros looked for Traveler.

___

Torid sat next to her. "That's okay.. as long as it is a god overwhelmed?"

____

Mershan turned to him uncertain. "Do you think less of me?" She blinked at him while carrying the dishes.

"Oh.. K will go do that."He didn't argue and pulled out his comm.

_____

"Well maybe We should talk to a grown up about it first." She smiled and made a few white flame butterlfies.

___

Nostros looked for Traveler.

___

Torid sat next to her. "That's okay.. as long as it is a god overwhelmed?"

____

Mershan turned to him uncertain. "Do you think less of me?"  She blinked at him while carrying the dishes.
"thank you dear."

----

The younger ones watched in awe. "Watchdog, Erik I mean Merlin is over there." Said a teen looking you, pointing to the white hair male.

-----

His voice was heard in a small chamber talking to Morgan, "The fauns, Nygi... all them gone?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes... all gone." Morgan said softly, "We are the last ones to live in this corner of space... and I think you can tell the lack of our subspecies have left a damaging mark..."

------

"Itis..."

-----

"No... i just feel sorry for you."I

Quote: Ronin looked at his father and squealed happily. Kaliska didn't stir.

________

Barrett started to look embarrassed.

______

"Peace is good." Hannah agreed, nodding.

______

"Just fine." Emily smiled. Max nodded.

_______

"Of course. Only the small chores." he assured her.

______

Jasmine murmured, and then turned over to look up. She blinked the focus, and madly tried to make out the fuzzy figure in front of her.
Brenk smiled putting the camera down and picked up his son. "Hello good lookin little guy." He kissed his soft head then waled around with him.

(Had nusery today got to hole a cute little munchkin.. oh Love babies :p)

____

Myrna smiled. "You need more socks and pants love." She smirked. "Can I pick them out?" She kissed his cheek.

____

"Indeed. Beats being life debted or hiding to stay alive." He smirked.

_____

"Great..." He took a deep breath. "I was wondering..." He slightly flushed. "If I may court Jesslyn." (they don't 'date' for more than friends courting= dating basically)

_____

"Okay... I guess I can help Jasmine in the kitchen... unless you don't mind my company?" Lana asked.

____

"Jaz its me." Ferris was standing. He had a crutch but he was using his new leg for support. Ronin put his hand on Brenk's cheek and looked around excitedly. The world was so different at this level.

(Dawww!)

_______

Barrett was blushing. "Sure." He smiled.

_______

"I bet." Hannah's brows lifted briefly and she nodded.

______

Jesslyn's blue eyes got huge. Emily looked shocked, but only momentarily and the shock on her face was replaced with excitement. Max's brows went up. "If Jesslyn gives her permission, you have mine." Jesslyn's cheeks turned pink.

______

Braxton smiled. "You should stay off your leg."

_____

"Oh...." Jasmine rubbed her eyes. (I know XD my GF said, that looks so natural on you.. when the next one coming?
gig.gif
)

"Wanna go see he animals?" He smiled opening the door to head out with his son.

___

"Okay." Myrna smiled then went to the bedroom, she also grabbed a nice outfit for dancing for him :p She later came out. "Ready when you are hot stuff." She giggled.

_____

"Do you ever long for excitement?" Noonan finished his meal.

____

"Thank you.. Very much Max." He looked at Jesslyn. "I will let her answer when she is ready." He smirked at her face.

____

"I know. I just get fidgety." She sighed. "I will maybe do some sewing then." She headed to the sewing pile of things o mend and started to work on it as she sat down.

_____

"You have been asleep a long time." He kissed her cheek. Ronin waved his little arms and smiled.

______

Barrett play bowed. He smiled. "Should we tell your mom and Brenk?"

________

Hannah looked thoughtful, and played with a lock of hair. "Sometimes, yes. Me and my siblings used to do all kinds of adventures." She looked up at him. "Not nearly as exciting as the ones you've had, I'm sure, but they were fun."

_______

Jesslyn nodded. "You have my permission too." She beamed.

______

Braxton smiled and headed out.

_______

Jasmine muttered something, and sat up. "Sorry." She said audibly. She tried to fix her hair, then stood up. "Oh," she just then noticed he was standing. "Everything okay?" Brenk chuckled softly at him. he adored his children. He walked out to see the goats.

______

"I comm'ed them." She hugged him. "I am ready to head out." She did a little dance in a circle.

_____

"Well those adventures are. I had some fun, some thrilling, and many just down right scarry." He sighed. "Some things can change who you are too." Noonan admitted.

___

Thrain smiled. "I am happy to hear that." His eyes brightened. "Well I must head back before my shift starts. It was great to see you all again." he nodded.

____

Lana watched him leave then giggled. She had a major crush on him.

____

"Yes.. just practicing. It's okay if you slept." He smiled. "Hey was I actin like a dork before?" Ronin sucked on a finger, staring around with wide eyes.
_______

"Oh! Well lets go!" Barrett skipped to the door.
________

Hannah only smiled.
______

Jesslyn looked giddy. "I'll walk you out." She said. Emily smiled. "Good night Thrain!"
______
XD

Braxton finished chores and by the time he was done he was sweating. "Gosh darn it. Not used to hard work." He growled.
____

Jasmine snickered. "You have no idea."
"Goats." Brenk pointed. He was loving this.

___

Myrna giggled carrying her bag as they headed for the shuttle.

____

"Have room for dessert?"

_____

"Good night." He nodded and smiled. He then headed out with Jesslyn. "So I will see you in the morning." He smiled moving a lock of hair from her right eye.

____

(he he)

Lana looked up at Baxton after he did come in. "You said small chores?"

____

"Ooaf." He blushed.

Quote: Rose flared a grin and motivated closer, "Then in the meantime we can increase your happiness." She spoked softly, gliding her hand along his arm.

Daisy formed a depressing smile, "oh, I'm sorry." she pouted. She studied his face, "What killed him?" She asked, hoping it wasn't too serious.

Lanayru leaped with excitement, "oh how wonderful." She exclaimed, seeping her arms around Ella. "thank you."

"I think it's kinda lame, don't you?" Satena sighed, sitting on the floor.
His green eyes met hers. "I do love you." He kissed her lips. "When we get there you can have about anything you want."

_____

"You are part of the family now... lets take a walk." Illykran got up and headed out.

_____

"You can be their auntie." She giggled.

____

"Well.. no.. not when the Light Mother made it." "I just wanted the things required to create jam." Rose uttered in his teeth as they kissed.

Daisy rose up and trailed after him, "That makes me feel more secure and happy." she quietly announced to herself.

"Aww you're being too nice." Lanayru sighed, sitting down.

_________

Satena skyrocketed a brow, "Who is this Light mother?" she quizzed. "Okay." He pushed the autopilot to on after he found it with his free hand. (these two lol)

_____

Illykran smiled then after 3 miles past town they hit ruins. "This is where I grew up... We were peaceful.... are still... but one day the Viper came for the first time.... killed everyone tore it down. I wasn't here. I arrives right after they left and many were barely left alive do die of venomous bites. "He was one of the lucky ones that got shot." He looked down. "After that I became a soldier.. no longer the missionary. Became a war hero... " Illykran sighed.

____

"Well you are.. my babies are to be a part of living magic." She smiled.

_____

"Oh boy... you weren't made by her were you? You were born... do you know which Oracles were your parents?" She asked. (XD)

Rose wrapped her other arm around him, "I want to make you happy and in a better mood." SHe smooched his and.

"Many things occur and cause pain, but great and anomonyous things come out of it." Daisy smirked, feeling the ruins texture. "And if it wasn't for the bite, you'll still be a missionary and not some legendary hero."

"True, very true." Lanayru smiled, examining her condition.

_______

Satena shook her head, "No I don't, I've been alone too long." she whimpered, looking at her. "Yes.. I won't object." He palmed her closer. (timeskip?)

"You are quite wise for your age Daisy.... and no the Hero part doesn't appeal to me. I am still a missionary.. here." he pointed to his heart. "I never wanted to kill anyone, but sometimes we must protect others. And I by my earnings and fortune of discovery Own this entire district, built a city and 3 townships, and have many orphanages and foundations to help those in need. My family dos not live by their wealth, we live as normal folk for that is what we are. I also have sent my life trying to fix the problems between us and our fallen brothers.. your kin.. and even mine by marriage." He nodded.

______

"Well. I should rest. This makes me so tired." Ella pat her arm.

______

"You best come with us.. we can help you and Celestial will comfort you." She smiled. (yes.)

"thank you." Daisy smirked, looking up to him. "See without all these bad causes, think of all those homless people calling for help, or even the starvation one. Well I'll always be a great, playful sister in here too." Sh edirected to her heart. "Me and Rose leanred tough ways, but without htose ways, I would of never learned so much and know so many things. I se where you're getting at."

"Well I hope you get well soon." Lanayru smirked, evading from her bed. "I might get you something." she winked.

_________

"I'm here ain't I? Of course I'll come with you." Satena smirked, looking up. The console started beeping. "I better get to that." He kissed her cheek them made his way over to see what was going on. "Hmmm. another ship." He made certain to avoid it.

____

Ilykran brushed under her chin with his finger. "You are going to be fine kiddo." He smiled. "Come... lets head back."

____

"Okay.. and I plan too. My husband went to see if I can go home since there is nothing they can do. Come see me once you are well yourself." She smiled.

______

The woman nodded. Upon arrival she was greeted by the King of Terrellia. "This is a most pleasant surprise." He smiled.

Rose moaned as she heard the pestering beeping. She crawled after Corsicka, and monitored on his actions, plus the other encountered ship.

Daisy felt his gentle stroke, and flared a perky smile, "ya, since its becoming dusk." She trailed aligned with him.

Lanayru bowed her head, agreeing. "Well I will surely pray you become yourself again. Thanks again." She shot a wishing smile, escaping Ella's room.

Satena expressed an unsure smile while scrutinizing his appearances. "Um, ello?" She shyly greeted in return. "Why is that?" She slanted her head, murmuring. Corsika kept his ship cloaked. "Hopefully they keep to themselves." He took a seat and watched it."

___

"Indeed." He yawned. "I have to head home, the wife and foals will be heading back from visiting her sister."

____

Huston was outside the door waiting. Once she came out he followed behind her.

____

"You are an Oracle. We greatly respect them." He smiled. "You are young yet.. I hear. Have you any idea who your parents are?"
Rose watched with intensity within her eyes, "You sure they're going to leave us be?" She whispered, deathly quiet in his ear.

Daisy stole a glimpse, "Yes, well what else do you want to converse about?" She questioned, reaching her hand skyward.

Lanayru didn't pay any heed to Huston, but proceed her way. She clasped her palms together and kept her head quite down, shielding her face.

_________

Satena loss her smile, "sort of, but not enough." She faintly whimpered. She was wearing a massive, fury coat that hide everything other then her head and waist down.
"They have to be looking for us, plus our ship is cloaked, and I am keeping a distance." He kissed her cheek.

____

"What ever you like.. ask away. This old stud has seem quite a bit in over 600 years." Illykran nudged her with his elbow.

___

"Lanayru?" He inquired. "Are you feeling ill again?"

____

"That is alright... come and let us find you a place to rest. This is the home of white Magic.. it is very strong here." He smiled.
Rose let out a sigh in relief, "Good....Do you think it has a scanner, to scan us out?" She blushed at his smooch.

"Who is the worst, and ruthless Mermerke?" Daisy nudged him back, but harder from his bulky muscles.

Lanayru shook her head, "No," she uttered, increasing her pace.

_______

Satena wasn't quite satisfied with it, but tracked after him. "I can feel it, the power."
"Most ships have scanners, but the ones that can find us only will if they suspected us being out here." He watched. "They look like they are continuing on."

____

"Right now... Kraken. But Barabus is next and the most talented, then Connor, Brogalis..." He listed a few.

_____

He just kept her in his sight as he was supposed to.

____

"Yes she is strong." He smiled. "How long have you been alone?" Nostros asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom