~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: "That might work.. well I will name him that because you chose it. ." Kiki kissed Saragon. "He might be a good fighter, work security here or where ever."

____

The guards was still working on the puzzle.

____

"Oh.. I see." She shook her head. "Alright. well you told me yours...." She held her breath. I.... have eaten meat. But it was what they fed me so... yeah. I admit I liked som of it too after I got over the feeling like I would perish fro the gut pain." She seemed quite ashamed.

_____

"How are you here?" Crut was chanting in his head. "And what it this thing you speak of?" They were near the centroid where the planets light met in the middle. It was strongest there which is why they used the planetoid nearest it for the meetings. Cuts spells would be strong. He fist clenched.

"Anything new making you feel like that?" He took her hand and headed for the Gym.

"That might work.. well I will name him that because you chose it. ." Kiki kissed Saragon. "He might be a good fighter, work security here or where ever."

____

The guards was still working on the puzzle.

____

"Oh.. I see." She shook her head. "Alright. well you told me yours...." She held her breath. I.... have eaten meat. But it was what they fed me so... yeah. I admit I liked som of it too after I got over the feeling like I would perish fro the gut pain." She seemed quite ashamed.

_____

"How are you here?" Crut was chanting in his head. "And what it this thing you speak of?" They were near the centroid where the planets light met in the middle. It was strongest there which is why they used the planetoid nearest it for the meetings. Cuts spells would be strong. He fist clenched.

"Anything new making you feel like that?" He took her hand and headed for the Gym.
"Yup."

_____

She waited for him to get done

_____

"Its okay."

____

HE arched a brow, "You don't know?" He laughed, "She, it, whatever is the grey stone."

______

"Meh, just the old stuff."

The stallion came in, he went to grab Zena, she was the first to go up for sale (Chic you want in this?)

Charon watched with pity.
(uhhhh you get the stud I can rile things up. Since I play the clans. Maybe a few can fight over her lol Its uo to Zena)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom