~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: (Grrr...
somad.gif
smack.gif
)

Kassidy snorted and launched her back hooves into the air. She struck the rails with one, but caught the shoulder of the one who smacked her with the other. She then trotted to the center of the arena and scowled.
(LOL)

He went to get his bullwhip.

Kraken came back later then visited Don first. The spell that had downed Don was lifted and he got up, but was exhausted. Kraken stood on the platform by the arena and rang his small gong to get attention. "SHe is the daughter of Warrior Maximus who was head warrior for Barabus' black clan. (He was killed by the mare Hellaina he got cocky. He had her daughter. She challenged him to get her filly back) Challengers cast your lots, but you will fight her stallion Don son of Samuel, brother of Corsicka this very clans head. If Don keeps his claim..." Two stallions moved Don out of his pan and into the arena with Kassidy. He face was bruised up. "..... He will be placed on the lowest order and implanted with a tracker to keep him from trying to escape any debts like last time." Stallions came over to Kraken casting him lots for the chance to fight Don for Kassidy. Kassidy didn't look at Don. She had her back to him, but her shoulders trembled. She was obviously very scared, but tried not to show it by keeping her angry glare focused on Kraken.
Don came over to her. "Go along with this." He whispered. "Mind your eyes." He smacked her. "I know this is new for you but you are making this worse baby.... " He said out loud enough for them to hear.
"Ow!" Kassidy shied away from him, but then fell silent and turned her eyes to the dirt. "Don... you can't fight them.." she said in a barely audible whisper, glancing meekly up at him.
"It's the only chance you got." He spoke softly to her then lifted her chin so her eyes met his strongly. "If I die my father will fight and take you. He won't hurt you.. it's the best I can do." He then kissed her cheek. "Just don't fight the stallion you end up with.. it only angers them more." He whispered and then stood back tall.
Kassidy looked down at the ground again, waiting to see what happened.

Quote: "You need to eat... you need your strength." She told Lilly kindly. "I am agatha." She then headed to leave. There were no more dark sessions as Lilly had adjusted to the darkness Vader put in her.

____

"Do you want to go home first or see the folks?"

"That was great." Darik smirked. "Do you know how to make it?"

____

"Good. better than headaches and going blind.. could be worse."

_____

There as an officer on her ship. "Uh... were you here all along?" he noted the blood.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73710#post_12776802"][quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73680#post_12775900"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73590#post_12771488"]

[quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73590#post_12771318"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73550#post_12770542 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Kitkat rubbed her sappy palm, "If I don't have anyone, then I'll comm you." She informed, walking off to meet Jack once more.

"It never hurts to try." Azia snagged his elbow before it came in contact. "And who's this quirky girl?" She raised a brow and smiled.

Avery waved his hand, "No we don't. I got that already covered." he sprouted a fuzzy smirk. He grabbed another vine of grapes, "But thanks anyways."

Theniza shifted and Keith too as she sunk into the depths. "Don't be afraid." She whispered, drawing deeper.

_________

"Why thank you." Shade glance up at him and pondered on what to converse about.

"Alright. I ill walk you home if you need." He nodded. "You take care I am going to finish my sandwich."

_____

"Mmm some girl that is gifted with her hands."  He looked at her. "Not sure is she likes me though."

____

"Okay."  She sat back.

_____

Keith was in a tad of shock. "Uhhh."

____

"So does our planet suit you at all?"  He asked.

Kitkat looked back over, "Okay and thanks again!" she hollered, waving goodbye again. Once he was out of her sight, she bolted to meet Jack.

Azia inhaled as she stood straight, "Yes, I have a thing for you." She winked and tickled his neck.

Avery popped more grapes, "These are the best grapes I have ever tasted." He gulped them down, swiftly.

"Want to go back?" Theniza asked, halting their path. Her head to her tail was lighting up the river with radiant, red beauty.

Shade thought for a few minutes, as she gazed blankly at her water. "Actually yes, but just a few food items are missing, but I can adapt." she winked.

Jack had been waiting for half an hour but he sat there patiently reading his book some more.

____

Vlad grabbed her hands quickly. "I am very ticklish, and not used to it."  He warned then rolled away and popped up on his feet.

____

"Well we take care to make out plants grow at optimum efficiency and beauty." She smiled. It is delicate and beautiful work.

____

"no... you are.... stunning."  He wondered if it was him asleep on the bank with a pole still in his hand.

____

"what are they?"  Kyle wondered.

Kitkat scouted out Jack and finally found him as he dug his head in a book. She pranced to his way, "Hey! " she called over.

_______

Azia thought he was serious, but found out he was being playful. She bounced up and reduce time for him.

Avery widen his eyes, "You love plants too? And making sure they're in tip top shape? " he gasped and was overjoyed.

"Then come on. " Theniza resumed sinking to the bottom. She loved his expression and astonishment.

"Squid and Scargo. " Shade explained, examining the menus again.

"Oh hello."  He smiled getting up.  "How are you today Kitkat?"

____

Vlad smiled at her. "What are you up to?"

"Yes... One considers themselves fortunate to stumble upon a light dancer in the forest."

_______

She hit the bottom of the river.  He slowly joined her. "Just... adjusting."  He watched bubbled go up  from his mouth.

____

"Oh... that.. yes... Shards have that on their menus." He shuddered. "It's a minotaur thing."

"Oh I feel wonderful. " Kitkat answered, walking up to him. "What about you? "

Azia released and innocently looked at him, "what do you think I'm going to do? " she asked, but truthfully was concealing something.

Avery didn't quite understand what she meant. He focused on her, "what's a light dancer? " he asked, making sure he heard right.

Theniza adored him and slowly formed an attachment to him. "Glad you're having fun with iit. "

_________

Shade wondered if she caused something, "Well we live in that kind of area, what else do you suspect us to eat, I'm sorry to gross you out. "[/quote]
"Good. Even better now that you are here."  He smiled.   "I wondered if you had gotten lost."

___

"I honestly do not know. Women are sneaky creatures at best."  Vlad smirked.

_____

"A woman who dances with the light often singing.. the song enchants the first around her and the plants become perfect."

_____

He finally smiled. "I am having fun with you."

____

"NO that's okay if you like it. I just have no stomach for it.. just the fried Calamari."  He nodded.[/quote]
Kitkat didn't blush for his wonderful compliment. "Well it's great to see you too. " she sprouted a friendly smile. She shook her head, "No I wasn't lost, just busy. "

Azia sat back on the ground, "Well I normally surprise many, but not you. " she winked, adoring the stars again.

Avery curled his legs against his IP on the lounge and glance at her, "Would that be you? "

"So thrilled you're enjoying something beyond imaginable. " Theniza swam in circles, around him. "Oh, and thanks for being brave. "

Shade reached out and patted his hand, "Hey it's okay. " she winked, and flashed a dazzling smile.[/quote]
"Okay.. well. Shall we head out now?"  He offered his arm.

______

"I see."  He then relaxed and came back over. Vlad put his hands on his hips. "You have some wild nature to you don;t you?  I can see it in your eyes."  He spoked softly.

____

"No... no I am nothing more than a palace aid.  Nothing special about me."  She smiled.

____

"Well I am not a coward."  He smirked then tried to swim himself.

____

"Alright. I did not mean to offend."  Kyle watched her smile.  
[/quote]

Kitkat walked up to his side and locked her elbows with his, "of course. " she sprouted an accepting smile.

Azia glance at Vlad, since his figure got in the way of the stars. "You're sweet, and most likely. " she winked.

Avery disagreed in that, "no , you're wrong. " HR shook his head. "Everyone is special. " he corrected.

Theniza observed his adapting to his new body quite swift, "nice, I know you're not. "

"Don't worry you didn't. " Shade exclaimed, finishing her water.

Quote:
"Ow!" Kassidy shied away from him, but then fell silent and turned her eyes to the dirt. "Don... you can't fight them.." she said in a barely audible whisper, glancing meekly up at him.
"It's the only chance you got." He spoke softly to her then lifted her chin so her eyes met his strongly. "If I die my father will fight and take you. He won't hurt you.. it's the best I can do." He then kissed her cheek. "Just don't fight the stallion you end up with.. it only angers them more." He whispered and then stood back tall.
Kassidy looked down at the ground again, waiting to see what happened.
Raw meat breath didn't cast the highest lot, it was mr slap her hiney (lol). He was a bog stallion and hung his whip on the rail. "That's for you insolence later missy."

"You are not touching my mare Xolus, but I will gladly finish what she started." Don growled.

"Still as cocky as ever you punk." Xolus sneered and pulled out his Sword.

Sam cantered up to the rail. "Don!" he tossed him a sword from over the rail. Don caught it with precision............................

Quote: Later she finally ate lunch with him and they had a very pleasant time. Angelica's eyes sparkled.

____

"I am going to play some music, maybe compose." Mershan smiled then headed to the music room.

____

"Ah okay.. Well I was thinking eggs and bacon tomorrow?" She smiled.

____

He slammed and held her against the wall. "Oh you are asking for it now. I was polite and you go cocky.. well just see what you earned yourself darling." He prepared to punch her again and suddenly things grew dark and he released her.

Vader was standing behind him.

"She is not your to bother. No go while I am feeling generous." The minotaur showed the whited of his eyes and quickly left. Vader cocked his head at her. "You aright?"

"Oh... okay. DO you have bullies here?" Sam asked.

Quote: "No.. I just assumed you knew.. it's okay. We have time or you to get pretty." Thelma bat her lashes and giggled. "Do you like my dress?" Shed asked.

___

Ellamoira blushed. "Well we can have fun trying to catch up in boys." She giggled and put pillow in front of her face.

____

"Do you want to head home after this drop off?" Gordon asked.

____

*snicker. "Should I make some general chicken too?" Dorine smirked.

_____

"I want you well educated and rested.. before I let you out . The Galaxy can be quite dangerous and I don;t want to loose my son." Barabus pat him.

Quote: She burped the little cuttie then lay him in the playpen and he stared to blow bubbles with his mouth. "Clyteel." She smiled and said his name softly. The little one smiled. That's when Kiki's heart melted. She breathed a whisper to Saragon . "He smiled at me..."

_____

"You may join me or we can go if you like?" He mentioned.

______

"Well it's not like I was a wild quilin, I was hungry." She winked feeling spunky

___

Crut raised his hand and a massive bean of light pinned the creature to the wall of the shim holding him there. "I know enough, thank you for the information."

______

He took her to the gy, And shower her the practice dummy, much like a punching bag. "There you go my love." He smirked

Quote: After talking to K'Ten she met with Loki and Thor. "Ready." She nodded binging nothing with her but what she had been paid. She then let hrself forget her feelings for Axtra by burying them.

______

"Uh.... well I love your hair, but I was referring to ... living in a place where that's the prime color." He mumbled.

______

Lithia had to stop as her eyes closed.

She then began to start the deception. "I just need a chance... he will let me live if you do this for me I beg you." She touched his lips with her fingers. Her eyes telling him if he wanted a chance to play along. "Don't you want the control? You crave to be able to control your touch of death?"

Quote: "To be married Meadow... you don't know about such things?" He took a deep breath.

"Of course. It is not my place to stop your sleep, but I fear if I leave these waffles unattended your son will eat them in your stead." She poured the syrup on and sat the tray in front of him. "Plus the light has not yet risen, so the body craves to sleep still. The people who live here sleep twice in a single day."

_____

"Very well but it is enough for you not you and a King child." The girl mentioned.

The Doctor still tried to ease her. "Betha she doesn't know yet."

"Did he not tell her the story?"

"Yes.. .yes he did.... " The doctor was gentle. "Woman calm yourself. Any child born to him will be heir to the throne of his people. He is not capable of ruling it. He means to bring his people back and the King child have a special lineage so that they will not be destroyed. Now... you need to eat more."

Back
Top Bottom