~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: (Grrr...
somad.gif
smack.gif
)

Kassidy snorted and launched her back hooves into the air. She struck the rails with one, but caught the shoulder of the one who smacked her with the other. She then trotted to the center of the arena and scowled.
(LOL)

He went to get his bullwhip.

Kraken came back later then visited Don first. The spell that had downed Don was lifted and he got up, but was exhausted. Kraken stood on the platform by the arena and rang his small gong to get attention. "SHe is the daughter of Warrior Maximus who was head warrior for Barabus' black clan. (He was killed by the mare Hellaina he got cocky. He had her daughter. She challenged him to get her filly back) Challengers cast your lots, but you will fight her stallion Don son of Samuel, brother of Corsicka this very clans head. If Don keeps his claim..." Two stallions moved Don out of his pan and into the arena with Kassidy. He face was bruised up. "..... He will be placed on the lowest order and implanted with a tracker to keep him from trying to escape any debts like last time." Stallions came over to Kraken casting him lots for the chance to fight Don for Kassidy. Kassidy didn't look at Don. She had her back to him, but her shoulders trembled. She was obviously very scared, but tried not to show it by keeping her angry glare focused on Kraken.
Don came over to her. "Go along with this." He whispered. "Mind your eyes." He smacked her. "I know this is new for you but you are making this worse baby.... " He said out loud enough for them to hear.

(K I have to wait until Heny does her thing :p)

There was another stud out in the hall waiting for him to hurry up.

Quote:
Rose watched the medic leave and gazed at Corsicka's state in depression expression. "Oh," She whimpered. She decided as he slept back to heath, to create his favorite jam in the meantime.

Daisy reduced her giggling and hot to her feet, smiling. She traveled to the sink too, and cleansed off the reminisce of whip cream.

Lanyru parked the glass down and sealed the window shut, shunning herself from the scenery. She twirled around and flared a smile to Huston, "I would like that."

Satena joined into the laughing. "You're all cute." she gave them a friendly pat.
He woke up to the smell a bit later. "Mmmmmmm he moaned and stretched.

_____

Maurice dried his face off and held the towel for her.

____

"Alright he nodded then stood u and adjusted his uniform a bit.

_____

*baby smiles* The adults just quietly watched the interaction.
Rose grew a massive smile from hearing his wonderful again. By the time she heard him, was the time the jam was completed. She dished some up and plastered it on a portion of bread, and walked up to Corsicka. "Here." She parked it next to him.

Daisy thought he was joking, but somehow felt he wasn't. She grasped the towel and finished the job, by drying. "Thank you." she uttered in the cloth.

Lanayru grabbed her nectar, "Let's go." she smiled, waiting for Huston to go first.

"Aww cute smiles too." Satena grabbed their hands and felt them.
He gave her a smile. "Awesome.. thank you." He nodded eagerly taking hungry bite. "Mmmmmmmmmm. More."

____

"You're welcome." he nodded "Do we dare manage a pie?"

_____

He led her home. Trapsing through the glowing garden.

_____

Their eyes widened at her touch, but they were quite young for the hands to affect much.

Quote: Cris suddenly stopped. "Meadow I need to stop... we are not wed yet." He let out a shaky breath.

____

"Ah.. Timber... you eat fruit first then you can have ice cream." She put Taurus' food on a tray and took it into his room. the door shut behind her which she did not mean to do. She wanted to make sure Timber listened. "Here." She brought him breakfast. "You sir have been sleeping for 14 hours."

____

"Easy.. easy... its a tad weak. Have you been eating?" He tried to keep her on the bed.

"Easy now." The girl spoke soft trying to help. "He needs an heir ma'am... this is important."

somad.gif
smack.gif
)

Kassidy snorted and launched her back hooves into the air. She struck the rails with one, but caught the shoulder of the one who smacked her with the other. She then trotted to the center of the arena and scowled.
(LOL)

Kraken came back later then visited Don first. The spell that had downed Don was lifted and he got up, but was exhausted. Kraken stood on the platform by the arena and rang his small gong to get attention. "SHe is the daughter of Warrior Maximus who was head warrior for Barabus' black clan. (He was killed by the mare Hellaina he got cocky. He had her daughter. She challenged him to get her filly back) Challengers cast your lots, but you will fight her stallion Don son of Samuel, brother of Corsicka this very clans head. If Don keeps his claim..." Two stallions moved Don out of his pan and into the arena with Kassidy. He face was bruised up. "..... He will be placed on the lowest order and implanted with a tracker to keep him from trying to escape any debts like last time." Stallions came over to Kraken casting him lots for the chance to fight Don for Kassidy. Kassidy didn't look at Don. She had her back to him, but her shoulders trembled. She was obviously very scared, but tried not to show it by keeping her angry glare focused on Kraken.
Don came over to her. "Go along with this." He whispered. "Mind your eyes." He smacked her. "I know this is new for you but you are making this worse baby.... " He said out loud enough for them to hear.
"Ow!" Kassidy shied away from him, but then fell silent and turned her eyes to the dirt. "Don... you can't fight them.." she said in a barely audible whisper, glancing meekly up at him.

Quote: Kitkat looked back over, "Okay and thanks again!" she hollered, waving goodbye again. Once he was out of her sight, she bolted to meet Jack.

Azia inhaled as she stood straight, "Yes, I have a thing for you." She winked and tickled his neck.

Avery popped more grapes, "These are the best grapes I have ever tasted." He gulped them down, swiftly.

"Want to go back?" Theniza asked, halting their path. Her head to her tail was lighting up the river with radiant, red beauty.

Shade thought for a few minutes, as she gazed blankly at her water. "Actually yes, but just a few food items are missing, but I can adapt." she winked.
Jack had been waiting for half an hour but he sat there patiently reading his book some more.

____

Vlad grabbed her hands quickly. "I am very ticklish, and not used to it." He warned then rolled away and popped up on his feet.

____

"Well we take care to make out plants grow at optimum efficiency and beauty." She smiled. It is delicate and beautiful work.

____

"no... you are.... stunning." He wondered if it was him asleep on the bank with a pole still in his hand.

____

"what are they?" Kyle wondered.

Kitkat scouted out Jack and finally found him as he dug his head in a book. She pranced to his way, "Hey! " she called over.

_______

Azia thought he was serious, but found out he was being playful. She bounced up and reduce time for him.

Avery widen his eyes, "You love plants too? And making sure they're in tip top shape? " he gasped and was overjoyed.

"Then come on. " Theniza resumed sinking to the bottom. She loved his expression and astonishment.

"Squid and Scargo. " Shade explained, examining the menus again. "Oh hello." He smiled getting up. "How are you today Kitkat?"

____

Vlad smiled at her. "What are you up to?"

"Yes... One considers themselves fortunate to stumble upon a light dancer in the forest."

_______

She hit the bottom of the river. He slowly joined her. "Just... adjusting." He watched bubbled go up from his mouth.

____

"Oh... that.. yes... Shards have that on their menus." He shuddered. "It's a minotaur thing."

"Oh I feel wonderful. " Kitkat answered, walking up to him. "What about you? "

Azia released and innocently looked at him, "what do you think I'm going to do? " she asked, but truthfully was concealing something.

Avery didn't quite understand what she meant. He focused on her, "what's a light dancer? " he asked, making sure he heard right.

Theniza adored him and slowly formed an attachment to him. "Glad you're having fun with iit. "

_________

Shade wondered if she caused something, "Well we live in that kind of area, what else do you suspect us to eat, I'm sorry to gross you out. " "Good. Even better now that you are here." He smiled. "I wondered if you had gotten lost."

___

"I honestly do not know. Women are sneaky creatures at best." Vlad smirked.

_____

"A woman who dances with the light often singing.. the song enchants the first around her and the plants become perfect."

_____

He finally smiled. "I am having fun with you."

____

"NO that's okay if you like it. I just have no stomach for it.. just the fried Calamari." He nodded. Kitkat didn't blush for his wonderful compliment. "Well it's great to see you too. " she sprouted a friendly smile. She shook her head, "No I wasn't lost, just busy. "

Azia sat back on the ground, "Well I normally surprise many, but not you. " she winked, adoring the stars again.

Avery curled his legs against his IP on the lounge and glance at her, "Would that be you? "

"So thrilled you're enjoying something beyond imaginable. " Theniza swam in circles, around him. "Oh, and thanks for being brave. "

Shade reached out and patted his hand, "Hey it's okay. " she winked, and flashed a dazzling smile.
"Okay.. well. Shall we head out now?" He offered his arm.

______

"I see." He then relaxed and came back over. Vlad put his hands on his hips. "You have some wild nature to you don;t you? I can see it in your eyes." He spoked softly.

____

"No... no I am nothing more than a palace aid. Nothing special about me." She smiled.

____

"Well I am not a coward." He smirked then tried to swim himself.

____

"Alright. I did not mean to offend." Kyle watched her smile.

Cris suddenly  stopped. "Meadow I need to stop... we are not wed yet."  He let out a shaky breath.

____

"Ah.. Timber... you eat fruit first then  you can have ice cream."  She put Taurus' food on a tray and took it into his room.  the door shut behind her which she did not mean to do. She wanted to make sure Timber listened.  "Here."  She brought him breakfast.  "You sir have been sleeping for 14 hours."

____

"Easy.. easy... its a tad weak. Have you been eating?"  He tried to keep her on the bed. 

"Easy now." The girl spoke soft  trying to help. "He needs an heir ma'am... this is important."

Meadow slowly reversed from him, "What's wed? " she asked, stopping at his command.

Timber pouted, "but I had waffles. " he complained, watching her go. He didn't listen and bite into the ice cream.

Torus was wide awake, "Yes, but that's because I adore my sleep. " he finally got off the bed. "Thanks for the breakfast. "

Aquarius was slowly going back down, until she listened to the girl. "What? " she growled and fought to get off. "I ate plenty with Azia. "

Quote:

Legend leaped overjoyed, "really? I'm so excited. " he bent down and wanted to lick her but kept watching instead.

Myth shook his pelt and leaped off. He crawled under to get the fruit, "or was it the way I was acting? "

_______

Aurora sat down, "Hey, are you saying I need to stay here too? Because I decline. " she was a bit strict. "What do you think is wrong? Milan won't answer me. "
"I am sure she will be eager to show you when she wakes." Jega nuzzled Legend.

____

"You were acting odd too. We hope that you are not sick either. I advise on ly a few red fruit, instead of 5. We have other fruits." She smiled.

_____

"I am saying we should not leave Ralis alone." They teleported to his ship. "Od that she would not answer.. and I don't know.. this whole situation has me unnerved."

Legend smirked, "hey I can wait. " he laid next to her. "Right now I want to be with you. "

"Fruit never makes me sleepy. " Myth growled, pawing at iit.

________

"Well we can take Ralis with us. " Aurora suggested, walking to take a seat. "I'm not going to leave him alone. " "Me too." She wrapped her neck over his.

___

"We have many kinds here." She stated. "Some keep you awake for days, some soothe anger. Red often relaxes."

___

"Thats what said. But I want the room sealed to protect the crew." Barbedos clarified. "I rather her be happy then miserable from us waking her." Legend licked her head fin.

"Yes, but the only effects I have with fruits if they're yellow not red." Myth turned and snarled.

"Yes we can do that, but Ralis can come with us Aurora perked a smile. "Yes.. I agree." She snuggled close.

____

"It is not that way here.. why are you growling at me?" She stayed calm and still had the shielding on.

____

"Yes. I was just expressing my nerves to take him there, but since Milan needs to stay it is our only option. Besides I think the King is busy tending his brother now. We cannot afford to loose him." "Then she would be happy and perky to show us what she could proudly do!" Legend's voice got louder.

"I can't get the fruit." Myth replied, turning around, trying again.

"You don't think Ralis left any serious injuries to them, do you?" Aurora asked. "Shhh... you will wake you you excited father you." Jega nuzzled him.

____

"Then ask and say please." She reached for the fruit.

____

"With that sword. He may very well have. That man survived two attempt on his life already." "I know I just never had a baby dragon." Legend nuzzled him.

________

"Oh I'm sorry, it's not my fault I was on top of there." Myth growled, waiting.

"Well at least it was a light sword." Aurora sighed, sitting down. "Were is it anyhow?" "Me either silly." She giggled.

______

She handed it to him. "No need to growl, as soon as you are better we will take you home."

_____

"Light sword or not, it sill can kill us... its being examined in the lab. On this ship." "Oh...anytime now." Legend wiggled and grew impatient.

"Sorry, I just heat how slippery that fruit is." Myth sighed, finishing the fruit. "Sorry, and can I go home now?"

"Hmm odd, anyways how long until we're there?" Aurora smiled. Serafina yawned and stretched blinking her eyes at her father.

_____

"I have other fruits... and the person who can cure you was hurt by Ralis. When he is well and can cure you we will send you home. I promise." She stroked his fur gently

____

"2 days."
"Hi beautiful. " Legend had a massive smile near her snout. He was beyond excited.

"I'm perfectly fine. " Myth leaped down, after eating the fruit.

"Milan needs us. " Aurora panicked. "Why so long? "
She made a little growly squeak then stuck her nuzzle to his.

____

"You have poison in you... it has to be taken out."

____

"You live far.. Near the other side of the Galaxy... unless there is a worm hole its the fastest we can get there. That's why we left ships there." Barbedos sighed. "You slept more than half the trip here."

somad.gif
smack.gif
)

(LOL)

"Ow!" Kassidy shied away from him, but then fell silent and turned her eyes to the dirt. "Don... you can't fight them.." she said in a barely audible whisper, glancing meekly up at him.
"It's the only chance you got." He spoke softly to her then lifted her chin so her eyes met his strongly. "If I die my father will fight and take you. He won't hurt you.. it's the best I can do." He then kissed her cheek. "Just don't fight the stallion you end up with.. it only angers them more." He whispered and then stood back tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom