(these two are perfect X3 )

______

"Sure." HE smirked.

(
idunno.gif
)

Chic here

Realm Beings

These post is about realm being created/played by miss heny, there are others known as Oracles and Living Magic played by other rpers. The ones ply by me are based in two realms, one called The Dream Realm, creatures of darkness and corruption live there and are trying to escape. They can acess this realm through dream and nightmares, like their rivals they must have hosts to walk here. Their rivals are from a unnamed realm (at the time) the majority are followers of good. All of them have hosts at the time.
The ones in this realm are able to give what they call a a Gift, making a being from these realm one of them, this is the breakdown of the realm being types.

Words Of Power- A type of realm being magic it can be use for summoning objects for short peroids of time, for both defense and offense. It does put a strain on the host body.

Protectors- they are able to cast for short period of times sheilds against weapons, abilities IE siren, being notice on scans and such. They also can keep if part way bonded their host safe from soul destruction. They are normal followers of good and rarely if at all fall. Guardian is this.

Seer-able to see the future, but only set times and big events. They are also gifted with all seeing, able to spy nearly any one they wish making them a pain. They are normal balancers, meaning they try to stay neutral unless they see a reason they can't. Divinity is this.

Realm Keeper- normally only one they are masters of Words Of Power, being one the most powerful of their kind. They keep the realm barrier up and keep the history of their realm. It is unknown who the next realm keeper will be. Ises is the current one.

Warrior -Masters in combat they are gifted in tactic amd lust for battle. Those untainted by Shykia are followers of good and side with Guardian, those who are fallen are rogue and it is unknown what path they will take with each host. Tigress is this, she was tainted by Shykia in the Darkness wars

Enchanter- They are able to enchant almost anything, making them deadly right there. Many of them can master Word Of Power magic and use it to their advantage, they choose what ever side that pleases them. The only one know right now is Enchantress, who is part Corrupter so her abilities feed off the enchate fears.

Destroyer-Always follower of darkness they destory or with the case of Shykia, a being from a rival realm, corrupt. But their abilities might not be the type that destroy lives but sometimes thing instead, the ability to destroy rocks and such had been know to happen. Those of the first do follow darkness but the later are always at the edge to do so.

Creators-gifted with the ability to create things they are many times designers of some sort. A very few of them are able to create things out of thing air, but no life forms. They are able to choose which ever side they want.

Tracker- They are able to track anything once they get the scent of their prey, only special blocking spells can keep their prey hidden from them. They can choose any side, Saragon is this.

Wanders- they can teleport with out devices and pretty much to anywhere, again spells can block them. They can also teleport more then one person but it can strain them. Traverler is this.

Shifters- Are able to alter their appearance like a shapeshifter. Unlike the permanent spells that changes appearances for good they can change and change. None are know to be able to change I to a large creature like a dragon, but they are able to have children with nearly any species.

All of them have unique realm forms, mostly of animals, be it a wolf to a unicorn. They live in a shadow realm, like that of the above they have animal forms, but unlike them many can shift into a humanoid form. Certain types have the ability to corrupt beings, even those of pure light. They can intermarry with the ream beings of above.

Updated... For now...

Jasmine worked out in the far pasture, repairing a broken fence line. 

A stallion entered the gate without asking. He had obviously not been invited.

Jasmine looked up, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. She frowned at the sight of the stallion. "Hello!" She called out. "Can I help you?" She asked, setting her tools down. She wiped her hands off on her tshirt glancing back to see her father go into the barn. 'Good. Dad's close. Just in case.' She thought.

"Hey; sorry to trespass." The stallion seemed a bit sheepish about that. "I left the gate open on my main pasture while I was fixing up the fence. All 40 of my beef stock cows are out. I was wondering; could I have your help?"

Jasmine let all her guard down. Just a local farmer.. She thought. "Sure, no problem." She nodded. "Give me a second, and I'll go get my dad to help." She smiled, and turned towards the barn.

The stallion nodded. Something seemed eerily familiar about him, by it was hard to figure out exactly what. He stood by and waited.

Jasmine looked up, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. She frowned at the sight of the stallion. "Hello!" She called out. "Can I help you?" She asked, setting her tools down. She wiped her hands off on her tshirt glancing back to see her father go into the barn. 'Good. Dad's close. Just in case.' She thought.

"Hey; sorry to trespass." The stallion seemed a bit sheepish about that. "I left the gate open on my main pasture while I was fixing up the fence. All 40 of my beef stock cows are out. I was wondering; could I have your help?"

Jasmine let all her guard down. Just a local farmer.. She thought. "Sure, no problem." She nodded. "Give me a second, and I'll go get my dad to help." She smiled, and turned towards the barn.

The stallion nodded. Something seemed eerily familiar about him, by it was hard to figure out exactly what. He stood by and waited.

A small voice in Jasmine's head kept warning her, but she paid it no mind. She swung open the barn door. "Dad?" She called out. Braxton came to her after a few moments. He was covered in hay. Jasmine smiled. "Dad, there's a rancher who needs help getting his cattle back into pasture. He wants to know if we can help." Braxton nodded, and a few minutes later he approached the stallion.

"Need help with your cattle?" He asked. Jasmine stood beside him.

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12862983"]

A small voice in Jasmine's head kept warning her, but she paid it no mind. She swung open the barn door. "Dad?" She called out. Braxton came to her after a few moments. He was covered in hay. Jasmine smiled. "Dad, there's a rancher who needs help getting his cattle back into pasture. He wants to know if we can help." Braxton nodded, and a few minutes later he approached the stallion.

"Need help with your cattle?" He asked. Jasmine stood beside him.[/quote]

He nodded, "If it's not too much trouble."

Back
Top Bottom