~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863033"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12862983"]
Jasmine worked out in the far pasture, repairing a broken fence line. 

A stallion entered the gate without asking. He had obviously not been invited.

Jasmine looked up, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. She frowned at the sight of the stallion. "Hello!" She called out. "Can I help you?" She asked, setting her tools down. She wiped her hands off on her tshirt glancing back to see her father go into the barn. 'Good. Dad's close. Just in case.' She thought.

"Hey; sorry to trespass." The stallion seemed a bit sheepish about that. "I left the gate open on my main pasture while I was fixing up the fence. All 40 of my beef stock cows are out. I was wondering; could I have your help?"

Jasmine let all her guard down. Just a local farmer.. She thought. "Sure, no problem." She nodded. "Give me a second, and I'll go get my dad to help." She smiled, and turned towards the barn.

The stallion nodded. Something seemed eerily familiar about him, by it was hard to figure out exactly what. He stood by and waited.

A small voice in Jasmine's head kept warning her, but she paid it no mind. She swung open the barn door. "Dad?" She called out. Braxton came to her after a few moments. He was covered in hay. Jasmine smiled. "Dad, there's a rancher who needs help getting his cattle back into pasture. He wants to know if we can help." Braxton nodded, and a few minutes later he approached the stallion.

"Need help with your cattle?" He asked. Jasmine stood beside him.[/quote]

He nodded, "If it's not too much trouble."[/quote]
Braxton his head. "It's no problem." He said. "Lead the way."

Either ....Uh, which one? LOL And my crappy sketch of a Emyvi [/quote He looks angry
LOL Yea.... KK, oh, wanna talk about that special being I was talking about a while back? Via PM of course :p KK Maele sat by himself. ____ The Bygi ship waited...
Sure Seera sat by the window, and gazed out into space. She was starting to feel bad about he way she was treating Maele, but apologizing, at this point, was probably pointless.

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863088"][quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863033"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12862983"]

Jasmine looked up, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. She frowned at the sight of the stallion. "Hello!" She called out. "Can I help you?" She asked, setting her tools down. She wiped her hands off on her tshirt glancing back to see her father go into the barn. 'Good. Dad's close. Just in case.' She thought.

"Hey; sorry to trespass." The stallion seemed a bit sheepish about that. "I left the gate open on my main pasture while I was fixing up the fence. All 40 of my beef stock cows are out. I was wondering; could I have your help?"

Jasmine let all her guard down. Just a local farmer.. She thought. "Sure, no problem." She nodded. "Give me a second, and I'll go get my dad to help." She smiled, and turned towards the barn.

The stallion nodded. Something seemed eerily familiar about him, by it was hard to figure out exactly what. He stood by and waited.

A small voice in Jasmine's head kept warning her, but she paid it no mind. She swung open the barn door. "Dad?" She called out. Braxton came to her after a few moments. He was covered in hay. Jasmine smiled. "Dad, there's a rancher who needs help getting his cattle back into pasture. He wants to know if we can help." Braxton nodded, and a few minutes later he approached the stallion.

Braxton his head. "It's no problem." He said. "Lead the way."[/quote]

The stallion cantered back to the pasture. Cows were everywhere; in the road, just outside the fence, and in other pastures.

Quote: Jasmine looked up, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. She frowned at the sight of the stallion. "Hello!" She called out. "Can I help you?" She asked, setting her tools down. She wiped her hands off on her tshirt glancing back to see her father go into the barn. 'Good. Dad's close. Just in case.' She thought.

"Hey; sorry to trespass." The stallion seemed a bit sheepish about that. "I left the gate open on my main pasture while I was fixing up the fence. All 40 of my beef stock cows are out. I was wondering; could I have your help?" Jasmine let all her guard down. Just a local farmer.. She thought. "Sure, no problem." She nodded. "Give me a second, and I'll go get my dad to help." She smiled, and turned towards the barn.
The stallion nodded. Something seemed eerily familiar about him, by it was hard to figure out exactly what. He stood by and waited. A small voice in Jasmine's head kept warning her, but she paid it no mind. She swung open the barn door. "Dad?" She called out. Braxton came to her after a few moments. He was covered in hay. Jasmine smiled. "Dad, there's a rancher who needs help getting his cattle back into pasture. He wants to know if we can help." Braxton nodded, and a few minutes later he approached the stallion.

"Need help with your cattle?" He asked. Jasmine stood beside him.
He nodded, "If it's not too much trouble." Braxton his head. "It's no problem." He said. "Lead the way."
The stallion cantered back to the pasture. Cows were everywhere; in the road, just outside the fence, and in other pastures.
Braxton and Jasmine followed behind. Jasmine smiled, excited for an opportunity to chase cows.

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863399"][quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75790#post_12863358"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863088"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12863033"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75780#post_12862983"]

Braxton his head. "It's no problem." He said. "Lead the way."[/quote]

The stallion cantered back to the pasture. Cows were everywhere; in the road, just outside the fence, and in other pastures.[/quote]
Braxton and Jasmine followed behind. Jasmine smiled, excited for an opportunity to chase cows. 
[/quote]

The stallion started to herd the cows, never taking his eyes off Jasmine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom