~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

He inhaled to catch his breath. "I love you too." Chris' green eyes sparkled. His hands still resting on her arms. He then resumed. His shyness disappearing.

___

"Well his food is getting cold." She knocked on the door. "Taurus? Your breakfast is ready."

____

"Alright... well He knows to darken you but there is not enough... he is usually thurough. You may end up having to try again." He had medicine for her. "This will help your baby."
Meadow smirked at his excitement, "Good." Her eyes dancing with love.

"Thank you! But I adore remaining in bed." Torus's voice got slowly quiet.

Timber came from the kitchen, "Told you." He smirked, holding ice cream.

"There shouldn't be any." Aquarius leaped up. "What's wrong with it?"

Quote: "Oh... its more of a club than a restaurant. I have a change of clothes.. sorry." She bit her lower lip. "They are supposed to have the best sushi around."

__

"Hey... I didn't know I was going to be having 4." She sighed.

___

"I am pretty happy too. And you are alove." He sighed with a smile. "I was scared... and I promise to eat more veggies."

____

Dorine got it then helps sit Lyta up. "Here you go. Its Shrimp Chowmein."

____

"How have you been? I know i have been extremely busy.. way to much going on right now." He sighed and rested a hand on Tryton's shoulder.

"Oh... its more of a club than a restaurant. I have a change of clothes.. sorry." She bit her lower lip. "They are supposed to have the best sushi around."

__

"Hey... I didn't know I was going to be having 4." She sighed.

___

"I am pretty happy too. And you are alove." He sighed with a smile. "I was scared... and I promise to eat more veggies."

____

Dorine got it then helps sit Lyta up. "Here you go. Its Shrimp Chowmein."

____

"How have you been? I know i have been extremely busy.. way to much going on right now." He sighed and rested a hand on Tryton's shoulder.
"Oh, you weren't going to tell me until I get there eh? "He teased.

_____

"I know." He smirked.

_____

She smirked, 'thank you."

_____

"thanks." She devoured it.

_____

"Adjusting still." He sighed.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73630#post_12774324 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
Kassidy stumbled back, glaring daggers at the stud. She trotted to the side of the arena that was farthest from him, and glared him down. 

"You keep glaring.. it will ensure you are mine."  He chuckled.

Another behind her smacked her rear.

(Grrr...:mad: :smack )

Kassidy snorted and launched her back hooves into the air. She struck the rails with one, but caught the shoulder of the one who smacked her with the other. She then trotted to the center of the arena and scowled. 

(LOL)

He went to get his bullwhip.

Kraken came back later then visited  Don first. The spell that had downed Don was lifted and he got up, but was exhausted. Kraken stood on the platform by the arena and rang his small gong to get attention. "SHe is the daughter of Warrior Maximus who was head warrior for Barabus' black clan. (He was killed by the mare Hellaina he got cocky. He had her daughter. She challenged him to get her filly back)  Challengers cast your lots, but you will fight her stallion Don son of Samuel, brother of  Corsicka this very clans head. If Don keeps his claim..."  Two stallions moved Don out of his pan and into the arena with Kassidy.  He face was bruised up. ".....  He will be placed on the lowest order and implanted with a tracker to keep him from trying to escape any debts like last time."  Stallions came over to Kraken casting him lots  for the chance to fight Don for Kassidy. 

Kassidy didn't look at Don. She had her back to him, but her shoulders trembled. She was obviously very scared, but tried not to show it by keeping her angry glare focused on Kraken.

Back
Top Bottom