~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

(Chic, you're gonna make people look at me funny!
lau.gif
Regardless, Corin is acting like an airhead and I must lay down the Voice of Reason!
gig.gif
)

"I regret to say I have never had the pleasure."

Quote:
Hasis return with a cup full of soil, "got it." he informed, and walked up to her. "There's your soil." he flashed a warm smile and set it down.

"Ya." Harmony sighed, climbing down to the surface. She scanned around for the other little ones, "At least your kids are having fun.

Nyra was so wacked out, "Playing swish and sway." She blabbered in a reply. Her tail sunk away and into hiding.

Esta padded his shoulder, "Oh come on now, I'm perfectly fine." She faintly smiled.

Zandor shifted back around, "I can see that, your species are quite something." He smirked and examined her for a few minutes. He glance down from the vibration of his wrist, "One down, perfect." he muttered to himself.
"Thank you." Loreena nodde then poured it into the bowl. Then she sang and used her hands to dance the light. It hogged the little banana plant and within a few minutes it sprang tall and grew bananas, after about 20 minutes of her efforts it was beautiful and had a bunch of ripe bananas on it. "There you are." She took a deep breath.

____

"Yes they are." Zanthas smiled at her.

______
A medic came and examined their chief of security.

"I will deal with her." Derek then went inside and pressed Nyra against the wall. "What were you doing with him?" He voice in a low monotone.

_____

No you are drunk." He cleared his throat setting up the lock.

____

"One down what?" Skita inquired. "Did you loose a man?" She blinked.

Hasis rested his elbow on the table as he observed her white magic. "So beautiful. " he smiled dreamily. Once she was done, he strolled up and kissed her forehead, "Thank you. "

Harmony returned to his side and grabbed his palm, smiling at him in a flirty way. "You're so sweet. "

"I do too, Yarsha. " Talos hugged her tight, and was careful not to smother the little kitten. "I wonder when we'll get there. " he pondered, reversing.

Nyra snickered as she was slammed. She stuck out her hand and fiddled with his hair, "A drinking. " she replied, swinging her head in circles.

Esta kindly shoved him out of the way and flew out, "you be a good girl and you stay. " she giggled.

Zandor glance back over, "not my men. " he cackled deviously. "Nothing you need to worry about. "
"You are welcome... and yes life power is beautiful." Loreena held him. "Now we can make more muffins."

_____

"As are you.. together we make dessert." Zanthas smirked.

_____

"Let's just enjoy the journey." Yarsha smiled. "Is there any food here? I am hungry."

_____

"Never again...." He shook his head. "Why did you attack him Nyra?"

_____

He -_- "Great... now I have to involve enforcement." He contacted them then the authorities started to look for her. Duvall was only informed in reports about community issues.

______

"Very well." Skita shrugged then started to look for things to make for dinner. "See you later."

(Chic, you're gonna make people look at me funny!
lau.gif
Regardless, Corin is acting like an airhead and I must lay down the Voice of Reason!
gig.gif
)

"I regret to say I have never had the pleasure."
(LOL shes got the hots *snicker*. And trust me there's all kinds of things going on in this RP you will just look like the rest of us te he)

"Well then perhaps you should." Nautilus strolled up to he door and opened it for her. "Ladies first." He bowed his head.

Quote:
"Do you think he really cares? He does the most wackiest things." It sighed, scanning around. "Anyways how's your wounds?"

"Good, then you don't have to." He purposely released the door opened and left.
"No... but consequences will follow. He is just known as the Forbidden child.. Of what we do not know." He rubbed his face. "I am doing much better thank you."

______

She blinked in confusion then got u and walked out minding to keep her distance from him taking dainty steps.

The phoenixs knew plenty of Zandor, but kept it as a secret. "That's wonderful to hear. " it smiled down upon him.

He watched her sneakily escape, "You know you're not too bright. " he cackled.
"Thank you again... we need to find a way to rescue her." he started to track back.

____

"Why should I stay when you leave the door open?" Milan kept near the wall and was using hear ears to hear changes in the structure to get some bearings. "And I am very bright. I blinded you for a time remember. I am not some animal to be caged." She had puppy eyes and pouty lips.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73470#post_12768229 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
Hasis return with a cup full of soil, "got it." he informed, and walked up to her. "There's your soil." he flashed a warm smile and set it down.

"Ya." Harmony sighed, climbing down to the surface. She scanned around for the other little ones, "At least your kids are having fun.

Nyra was so wacked out, "Playing swish and sway." She blabbered in a reply. Her tail sunk away and into hiding.

Esta padded his shoulder, "Oh come on now, I'm perfectly fine." She faintly smiled.

Zandor shifted back around, "I can see that, your species are quite something." He smirked and examined her for a few minutes. He glance down from the vibration of his wrist, "One down, perfect." he muttered to himself.

"Thank you." Loreena nodde then poured it into the bowl. Then she sang and used her hands to dance the light. It hogged the little banana plant and within a few minutes it sprang tall and grew bananas, after about 20 minutes of her efforts it was beautiful and had a bunch of ripe bananas on it. "There you are."  She took a deep breath.

____

"Yes they are."  Zanthas smiled at her.

______

A medic came and examined their chief of security.

"I will deal with her."  Derek then went inside and  pressed Nyra against the wall. "What were you doing with him?"  He voice in a low monotone.

_____

No you are drunk."  He cleared his throat setting up the lock.

____

"One down what?"  Skita inquired.  "Did you loose a man?"  She blinked.

Hasis rested his elbow on the table as he observed her white magic. "So beautiful. " he smiled dreamily. Once she was done, he strolled up and kissed her forehead, "Thank you. "

Harmony returned to his side and grabbed his palm, smiling at him in a flirty way. "You're so sweet. "

"I do too, Yarsha. " Talos hugged her tight, and was careful not to smother the little kitten. "I wonder when we'll get there. " he pondered, reversing.

Nyra snickered as she was slammed. She stuck out her hand and fiddled with his hair, "A drinking. " she replied, swinging her head in circles.

Esta kindly shoved him out of the way and flew out, "you be a good girl and you stay. " she giggled.

Zandor glance back over, "not my men. " he cackled deviously. "Nothing you need to worry about. "

"You are welcome... and yes life power is beautiful."  Loreena held him. "Now we can make more muffins."

_____

"As are you.. together we make dessert."  Zanthas smirked.

_____

"Let's just enjoy the journey."  Yarsha smiled. "Is there any food here? I am hungry."

_____

"Never again...."  He shook his head. "Why did you attack him Nyra?"

_____

He -_-  "Great... now I have to involve enforcement."  He contacted them then the authorities started to look for her.  Duvall was only informed in reports about community issues.

______

"Very well." Skita shrugged then started to look for things to make for dinner. "See you later."

Hasis sat his hands on her shoulders and pecked her cheek, "Yes we can. " he whispered.

_________

"Oh you know it. " Harmony held his hand and strolled to the playful children. "Come, let's gogather tthem. "

Talos shrugged, "I don't know ." He pecked her cheek and swayed his hair away. "Well when we leave here, I know the perfect place to go, without worries. "

Nyra kept swishing her head, "tail doesn't like him. " she giggled.

_________

Esta shifted into a young bug and fluttered off.

"See you around. " Zandor smirked and left her room, with the door opened.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73470#post_12768174 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
"Do you think he really cares? He does the most wackiest things." It sighed, scanning around. "Anyways how's your wounds?"

"Good, then you don't have to." He purposely released the door opened and left.

"No... but consequences will follow.  He is just known as the Forbidden child.. Of what we do not know."  He rubbed his face. "I am doing much better thank you."

______

She blinked in confusion then got u and walked out minding to keep her distance from him taking dainty steps.

The phoenixs knew plenty of Zandor, but kept it as a secret. "That's wonderful to hear. " it smiled down upon him.

"Thank you again... we need to find a way to rescue her."  he started to track back.

____

"Why should I stay when you leave the door open?"  Milan kept near the wall and was using hear ears to hear  changes in the structure to get some bearings. "And I am very bright. I blinded you for a time remember.  I am not some animal to be caged."  She had puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Yes and get back things he stolen. " it agreed and flew to catch up.

_________

He rolled his eyes, "you're not the first to do that face, dollface. " he snickered, watching still. "But if I was you, I wouldn't leave.. .hehe I'm not going to stop you. "

Quote:
"Hmm looks like we have something in common. We really care about eachother." He kissed her again not paying attention.

___

Jolly blushed again. She watched hi do his thing ans cook. She helped when asked. Then after they finished cooking the meal she could no contain it anymore. "I love you."

____

"After we announce the betrothal." Nostros gave a nod.

_____

"Then I won't help her. I am not into charity not anymore." He informed. "His father and mother still live." Was the final thing he said. "Well technically."
Shella pecked his chest, "Why wouldn't I? I love you that much." she whispered, lovingly.

Alto spiked his ears and swayed his tail swiftly, "I love yo too.!" He hollered. He lifted her up and twirled her around.

"I hope the other light creatures take it lightly." Skite rubbed his face in frustration.

Zahara peeled off a piece of her dessert and gave it to Harpy.

Harpy took it and smiled, "Tink u." she waddled away.

"Not into charity anymore? Are you saying you helped someone and they never helped back?" Kedar shook his head. "I don't know why don't you talk to her...How technically?"
"I was playing around.. I do know.. and yes we love each other very much." He stroked her wings.

Jolly laughed and held onto him by wrapping her arms and legs around him.

_____

Nostros smiled. "I think they will. My brother just told me good news." He smirked.

Krits started to clap his hands. "Back to the old ways."

"Almost only light creatures... still but yes." Nostros smiled then looked at his guests. "Another special child has been born. The proof I have been waiting for to lift restrictions and this time.. because o the Light mothers pairing our children... I have enough substantial evidence to make a decree on the matter."

Mysterion curiously checked to see what Harpy had.

"Yes... many times, but times are different now. Circumstances changes things... no your queen will not owe me it will be an agreement." H stated flatly. Yes I will need to speak with her." Barbabus rolled his eyes. "I just need to locate her to do so."
Shella pecked his nose and rested her head beneath hid chin, "I do, with all my heart too. " she whispered.

Alto slowly set her down, "We can leave whenever you like. " he informed, stroking his palm against her rosy cheeks.

Skite decided to clap too, "so many things are shifting to great, and better ways." His clapping got louder. "And it's all thanks to our beautiful mother. " he dipped his head.

"And who is the other special children? " Zahara asked.

Harpy waddled up to Mysterion, "ere. " she peeped, lending a portion of the desert that was gifted to her.

Kedar nodded, "she maybe will do an agreement, but only in circumstances. " he informed, scanning through the console. "But I have no idea were she is located. "
Gerard sighed happily. "I want to take you out to dinner tomorrow, It's a nice place."

____

"Leave? Where will we go?" Jolly asked.

_____

"Nommy." Mesterion took it. "De du." (thats how mine said thank you lol)

They all smiled and joined in the rejoicing. "It is a Shard cross.. but not just any. It's complicated." Nostos sighed.

Kasha mumbled. "I find their story tragically romantic." She blushed.

Krits chuckled. "Dalamar and Lithia... she is the only female Shandor we have.. but she has very strong light she was our royal keeper for many years, but felt alone and was bitter because she was not permitted to ever get attached an marry. We feel strongly about not ever having a Terrellian fall from light." He sipped his nectar. "Well Dalamar is Half Dark shard Prince and And half Light Shard Noble. He is a Prince.. despite growing up in the Dark Shard Court he had morals and would not follow their ways.. his only way out was to be a wild child and go rogue. They rescued the Queen of the Light Shards and brought her here... those two were a bit thrown together. not intending anything, but they had a connection.. one that led to her near arrest and he in trying to help her ground jumped killing several people including her brother who unknown to them was coming to intervene as well. It was a last minute decision of folly on Dalamar's part to... save the girl." He paused a bit.

"That is always a rick isn't it... perhaps Amalurra can deliver the message for me." Barabus mentioned

(Interesting. )

"Having fun, yet? " Nightshade giggled, joining him.

Honeyheart sighed, just observing and decided not to answer.

Sunny snarled and moved in to bite harder. She used her back paw to rake his leg.

(yes just having 4 legs they don't do the fancy spinning and kicking lol)

"Mmmmmaybe."  He smirked  continuing to move with Nightshade.

_____

The Count gripped his chair when the spikes were shot at Maxim, showing a hint of care for his fighter. He seemed to be holding his breath.

____

"Gah!"  Maxim screamed out in pain and  then flung Honeys bite allowing her full force down to the ground and  he maneuvered to the side. He flipped back  and pushed through the pain gathered himself  and ran. he was fast and made for the wall planning to jump up and grab a flag pole for defence.  He was outmatched by this beast by far.

(It would be hard. XD)

"Answer me, please. " Nightshade moved away, then back.

________

Honeyheart noted his reaction, and felt his feelings. "You okay? "

Sunny got to her feet and bounced up. She flew and darted, ready so snag him in her fangs.

Quote:

"Thank you again... we need to find a way to rescue her." he started to track back.

____

"Why should I stay when you leave the door open?" Milan kept near the wall and was using hear ears to hear changes in the structure to get some bearings. "And I am very bright. I blinded you for a time remember. I am not some animal to be caged." She had puppy eyes and pouty lips.
"Yes and get back things he stolen. " it agreed and flew to catch up.

_________

He rolled his eyes, "you're not the first to do that face, dollface. " he snickered, watching still. "But if I was you, I wouldn't leave.. .hehe I'm not going to stop you. "
"Indeed." He sighed. Once they reached their small base he sent the information. "Any idea what to do about it?"

_____

"But I mean mine." She blinked at him. "Why shouldn't I leave?" She slid her hips along the wall still not trusting him.

Quote: Nik tackled her too. Pile up!"

____

Kuru had her by the scruff and sat her down *sad puppy eyes*

____

"Because I don't know enough about him to comment. My opinion would be to stay away... and I don't know who Angel is, though it sounds familiar. my work is Rukes. The High King is the one you need to see."

_____

"I would have found you out in time." He mentioned.

"Oh you're asking for it. " Nova snarled.

Star had a very angered face as she walked up to Odette, "Hey. ..you never walk off until we say you ccan, okay? " she pawed and licked her.

"I don't want to see the high king. " Cherry complained.

_______

"No, not were I would of gone. " She had now 2 on top of her giggling.

_____

Oddette his under her paws.

Kuru gave a 'wow' look at Starts expression. Valor his behind dad's legs.

____

"He is the one who knows about the one you seek." The instructor sighed.

"Who does she seek?" Illykran's voice came from behind. His presence commanding.

_____

"You mean stayed in you realm instead of coming back out." He spoke softly.

"Better get off. " Nova giggled, lightly biting their feet.

Star sighed and walked back with the others. She looked at Kuru, "Shall we continue? " she smirked.

-_________________

Cherry thought about it, but turned around as she listened to IIIykran . "Purple. " she replied.

_________

Angel was still borrowed under the pillows, "actually yes. " she admitted. "None of this madness would of never happened. You and Skita having foals, you and that fairy. You on schedule and not lost in time, and me not disrupting anything. " "Owy." They giggled scrambling off.

_____

"Yup ma'am." He saluted.

____

He looked at the instructor and nodded. "You may come back to my office and speak to the King. But I have a strong feeling that I will be going with you to speak to him."

____

"I would still be looking for your cure... a way for you for have you form back and exist in Brenka in you full power again. " He uncovered her and kissed her lips.
"Oh get back here! " Nova hollered, bolting after them.

Star shook her head, "Really? No need to salute. " she walked up and kissed him.

Cherry looked at them both, "And why is that? " she asked.

Angel smirked, "why, why would you do that, I thought your goals are more important than love. "
They darted in three directions then bounced around.

____

*snicker* I was just teasing.

____

"Because this is no little manner.... It is much bigger than you realize... may we do a blood test on you? Or do you know who your father is?" Illykran asked.

_____

"I never said that... Its just that attachment gives the detroyer leverage against me. Because I have something to loose." He kissed her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom