~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
She smiled and made another squeaky growl

Jega smiled proudly.

____

"Not true. The way of light seeks to protect life. You are e threat to them until you are treated. Please stay?"

____

Trouble.. I have to focus..... He wants to use me against Ralis. He cannot come for me. Tell him not matter what not to let me be used against you or him.......
"Oh I'm so proud of you. " Legend nuzzled her.

_________

"I'm not a threat, I'm just trying to get home. " Myth walked up to her. "But you're being a threat not letting me gone. "

__________--______

Aurora looked at Barbedos, "They have Milan, and she says not to use her against us? "
Serafina gave a tiny smile and squeak and walked towards his leg slowly to run against it.

____

"You will get home. Our fastest ship will take you but please just rest and let us treat you. You can go in a fort night." She looked up and Inoth came in and set his glar plant doen which had a fruit on it. He then backed out. She sighed in relief. "Here eat this."

____

"Not good.. but she is right. they may be using her as bait." Barbedos paced.
Legend brightened his cheeks. "Oh Seraphina, I wonder if your brother would do it too."

"Yes that's the fruit I want." Myth wagged his tail and plucked one. He bite into it. "Thank you, Inoth." he smiled.

"So shall we not go to Sidonia then?" Auroa thought, watching him with concern.

"Ready!" Genner laughed.

____

"Oh yes." Dega moaned.

____

Once bought her father gave all of it back to Bella. "Now to the trader."
Amy flung it from the water and shoved it towards him, "Catch it!"

"Well I wasn't sure on how to do it." Hylia admitted, rubbing his back tenderly.

-________________________________

"Um, alright." Bella was puzzled on what he meant, but still followed along.

"Jut the birds and the plants as your witness... you are incredible." Chris kissed her lips.

_____

"Rebekah wasn't sure she should say. "He was afraid I didn't really care about him and we settled that just now... hey both called me mom." She tried not to shed a tear but her eyes glassed over.

____

After he locked them in he went to the bed to rest. "Are you well?"

"The timekeeper is beyond our reach..... forbidden to alter time for us."
Meadow smiled happily from his encouraging kiss. She lightly began to sing.

Torus looked up, "Really? I didn't expect him to call anyone that, other then his perished one." He scratched his head. "Well that means he sure will adore you now, I would expect Aspen...But not so much Timber."

"I'm fine." Aquarius dully replied. "What are those pendulums you have in that box? Is it from other Power children?"

"The Timekeeper is my wife." Hydro smiled.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75430#post_12850611"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75430#post_12850461"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75430#post_12850418"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75410#post_12850172"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75400#post_12850091"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75370#post_12849673"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75240#post_12843291 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Well thank you.." Kassidy smiled, and started hanging up the clothes. She paused a second later. "Hey... what do you mean 'a turn on'?" she asked, arching a brow. 

_______

Hannah stuck her tongue out at him. "Hardy har." she said, and then nodded. "Okay.... If anything happens I'll yell through the door." she smirked. 

"Uuuuh attractive.. makes me .. happy to be your stud."  He cleared his throat and hid his face behind the divider he was hanging to hide his smirk and rosy cheeks.

____

"Mhmmm."  Noonan chuckled then want to take his shower.   He was pleasant when she was. in fact he isn't too much different than before just wasn't being agitated by her  meanness, for it was gone. He started singing in the shower.

Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath. 

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book. 

"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage.  He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading  to the front of the ship.

"Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. 

"Well enough."  He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?"  *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?"  He panted loosely covering himself.

"Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk. 

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry."[/quote]
Don walked over and  stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this."  He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. "  Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?"[/quote]
Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. [/quote]
"If I am ugly..."  He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?"  He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel."  Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..."[/quote]
Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book.[/quote]
"It can wait..."  He took her hand.  "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed
[/quote]
Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.

(did this thread seriously die?!?!?!?!
ep.gif
)

(( Yay! ))

(( Also, I can't remember where we left off, so I'm just gonna start fresh ))

A loud, screeching sound, similar to that of welding metal, echoed throughout the massive BASE. At the bottom of the ship, a hatch was opened to the engines, and a black tail swung down from it like a pendulum. Other Rivvens were milling about, either fixing their own ships or getting ready to take off. Collia was using a small headset; it was playing some music for her while she worked, but was also wired to the comm. center of the Lunar Cat headquarters, in case there was an emergency. Collia would have preferred to have used her headphones, but she wasn't allowed to, as she wouldn't be able to know if someone attempted to comm. her if there was an emergency. Since her old ship had been destroyed, she was building a new one. It was three quarters of the way done, and it was turning out very nicely. She'd been working on it for about three weeks now, and with another week, it would be ready to fly.

((So, is Collia completely back to normal now, or are we starting over from before she was kidnapped and brainwashed? Sorry about poofing on you, by the way.))

(( Starting over; I don't have the slightest clue what I was doing, all I know is that whatever it was, it was idiotic. And I don't mind. ))

((Ok, so how far back are we going? Before or after she meets Tosk? I'd kind of prefer after, since I can't remember how they met. :rolleyes:  ))

(( Haha, after.))

((Ok.))

Tosk entered the hangar, trotting over to Collia's ship. He waited until she put her tools down then reached out and lightly tugged on her tail.

Collia moved her goggles back so that she could see Tosk clearly. "Hi, Tosk!" she chirped. Her downy black fur was pelted in soot, but it was impossible to tell unless you felt it. Her emerald eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the ship's engine room.

Quote: Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship. "Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. "Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself. "Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry." Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. "If I am ugly..." He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?" He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel." Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..." Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book. "It can wait..." He took her hand. "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.
"Yes?" Don smiled at Kassidy but still had his arms around her.

____

"No you don;t like the view.. aha! So you do." Noonan laughed then headed out of sight. "You were blushing...." A silly voice cried out from down the hall.

Back
Top Bottom