~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

I am guessing we have roughly 80 lbs of fish.. and no I want to seel these then if they ask for more you and I will know how much to catch next time.. there are the other settlements near by too." Genner smiled.

_____

"Yes it is." He kissed her lips.

____

He nodded then signaled his men to get the cargo. He was dashing and gave her a smiled then paid Her father. "Deal is done. See you in 3 days for the next one." He nodded.
"Well I don't mind catching more fish, especially with you." Amy kissed his lips and carried half the fish. "Once we return to the house, I'll be so overjoyed."

Hylia bolted up, "Where are the foals?" she looked around, but freaked.

Once he flashed the smile, Bella returned behind Daniel. She kept her eyes on his back and not looking again.

Quote:
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.
Milan stopped. She watched a while. Debating on trying again. She looked back the way she came and the way ahead.

____

"then you can deeply wound him with her." Vader mentioned. "Heir to one of my projects which when complete.. Purple will hopefully be eliminated."
They did vanish, and nothing was in her sight, oddly.

"I know, but I've been thinking why control Hasis? if he has a pot full of kids?" Zandor shook his head. "I doubt that...He and his siblings...By the way have you seen Charity anywhere?"

Quote:
Hasis rested the sizzling muffins on the counter. He looked at Loreena, "Ready to eat?" He asked, blowing softly at the steam.

Harmony was dangling off the branch, but had her legs wrapped around it upside down. She glance at Lily, "Yes, correct." she smirked, swinging away, randomly. "Do you like it?"

"Well I really don't like people kidnapping other mates, so I have decided to help you, but how..." Talos scratched his head, thinking of ways to bring them to safety. He spiked a finger, "That's it." he chirped in excitement. "How would you like to journey to Agrithia?" He questioned, sitting down next to Yarsha.

Nyra shrugged, "That's just how I was raised and learned to cope with them." She draped her wings along the couch, saddened. "We remain with the mate that we had a child with, like you." she flashed a dainty smile. "But I can change, and remained with you, but I have a fear of my ways telling me you went off to another female. It's quite complicated to adapt to new ways."

Esta walked out and looked at him, "You're silly." she rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen.

"No your heart is only taken if the person that you love, loves you back." Zandor explained, taking an evading step back.
"Yes very." She grabbed 2 plates and pushed them over to him.

_____

"Yes." the girls giggled.

Zander just smirked. He wasn't used to so much play. He just relaxed knowing they were all safe.

____

"Uh remind me where that is? I have to pay a debt still. I owe Purple something. Bad enough having those freakish Dark Orcs trailing us.

_____

Well try to adapt. It was my daughter... and She introduced me to my mother.. who I never knew.... " Derek sighed. "And if you have a child I want it to be mine."

____

"Yup." *munches*

_____

"Oh... " Skita thought. "Do you want to love? I know many villians that don't" She settled down and then took a seat again.
Hasis looked for the thickest muffins of them all. He snagged both of the gliding plates and flopped two massive muffins on them. He slide the plate back to Loreena, "Here you are." he smirked, leaping up, and siting by her. "You have the biggest one."

A male waiter emerged next to them and smiled, "Welcome, I heard your orders quite well." he snickered, twitching his black ears. "Do you want anything to drink? Other then the juice Harmony provided?" he questioned, checking out the eldest. XD

Harmony climbed down and sat by Zanthas, "I'm good with mine."

"Well it's quite far from here, but let me tell you it's worth it." Talos informed, heading to the console. "It's where many creatures took refuge like my sister...You will love it there." he assured. "What do you owe pimple?"

Nyra dropped her mouth, "Aww so adorable." she leaped out of the couch and scurried to him, "Tell me, how was it like?" she asked, ignoring the adapting part.

"How does it taste?" Esta wondered as she poured herself some left over tea.

"Yes I would love to actually fall in love again, but quite complicated when you're not out of this realm." Zandor sighed, deciding to last longer in her room.
"Aww how sweet.. but you are much bigger than me.. you should get the big one." Loreena nuzzled him then broke it in half to cool down.

_____

She noticed and turned her head away and was quiet.

Zanthas smiled. "The juice is well enough.. but perhaps some milk for the little guy here."

____

"Alliegience of a power child of mine... I crossed him in the last host. If I do this I get my wife back. I have .. been with quite a few girls and she is the first one to be pregnant with a powerchild. He won't keep it.. just bind it to his service when he is an adult." Roger sighed.
_____

"How was what like?" Derek asked.

_____

"Just fine." Duvall took a second bite and smirked.

____

"Maybe you don;t have to look outside this realm." Skita said quietly while fiddling with her fingers. The timer on the slow cooker beeped indicating that dinner was done. She had made stew.
"No because you're my big, sweet muffin." Hasis whispered and pecked her cute, soft cheeks. "Let me know how it tastes."

The male Shiloh nodded, "milk it is for the little guy." He smirked and left, but winked at the eldest before leaving.

Harmony smirked and silently drank her juice, knowing.

"Who's the Powerchild's oracle power?" Talos questioned, setting the coordinates to Agrithia. "Because I will not tolerate Pimple right now...We are going to Agrithia, because that is where I also meet other Powerchildren." he smirked.

"Meeting your mother for the first time." Nyra rolled her eyes and gently grew closer to him.

"I still think it's bad." Esta huffed, and sat at his table. She took a swig of the tea, "Your drink is good." she complimented.

Zandor blocked out the sound, but gazed at her face. "And who would I fall in love with?" he asked, swaying closer to her.

Quote: They jumped over things, the foals played quite rough. A few fillies just watched then payed with dolls.

____

"They won't approve." She sighed resting her forehead against his. "I will love being anywhere with you. I love you and we have much fun together. I missed this feeling Alto. I want to be with you." She whispered against Altos face.

____

(k)

"Yes. I hope they are always like they are now." Kasha tossed her hair over her shoulder. They stopped in the grand hall and then Nostros made his announcement.

_____

Barabus walked up to a body and started to work with it. "Soon... soon you will be ready." He sighed.

Quote:
"He smiled then cleaned up for her and came back to bed later.

____

Maurice was red. "You know I would be in so much trouble right now.. but yes I do." He gave her a kiss on the cheek back.

_____

An aid came in. "Your breakfast milady." She smiled setting it on the table.

_____

"I will try.. and you are safe here. Vahalla is gone.. but others are trying to harm your kind."
During the night, Rose cuffed her hands around his chest, absorbing his warmth.

Daisy reversed and gawked at him, "Why would you be in trouble? You never did anything wrong." she flared a mysterious smirk. "Anyways it was my fault." she flopped her tongue out and waved it around.

Lanayru drifted her focus on the lady, "Thank you, but can you please bring it over?" she ordered, sweetly. "I'm guarding this nest."

"Of course there is others harming our kind...Actually most of everything is harming each other, other then the Light beings." Satena sighed, leaving her mind and returning to the real world. She rose up and gifted him the bamboo pipe, "Here, this is for you, you wanted to make you one...so here." she smiled.
Corsicka stroked her a while.

_____

"Because.... if I am to be a priest I need to focus. Now that I am not betrothed to the spoiled brat anymore." He sighed.

____

"Aww does it have eggs in it?" She asked doing so.

____

Krits left her mind as well. "Thank you..." He smiled. "I will try and locate your sister now."

Quote: They jumped over things, the foals played quite rough. A few fillies just watched then payed with dolls.

____

"They won't approve." She sighed resting her forehead against his. "I will love being anywhere with you. I love you and we have much fun together. I missed this feeling Alto. I want to be with you." She whispered against Altos face.

____

(k)

"Yes. I hope they are always like they are now." Kasha tossed her hair over her shoulder. They stopped in the grand hall and then Nostros made his announcement.

_____

Barabus walked up to a body and started to work with it. "Soon... soon you will be ready." He sighed.
Shella stepped back until she bumped into something, "Wow." she gasped, holding her breath.

"Alright my love bird, I will be here with you, always." Alto whispered back and slightly increased the speed of the ship. "I'm always here, no matter what."

(XD)

Zahara nodded, "Things change." She sighed, wishing the same thing. As he announced it, She remained with her family.

Harpy smiled and waved at the unknown crowd.

Kedar returned to Barabus and planted Amalurra's bracelet on the ground.

Quote: Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship. "Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. "Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself. "Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry." Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. "If I am ugly..." He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?" He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel." Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..." Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book. "It can wait..." He took her hand. "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.
"Yes?" Don smiled at Kassidy but still had his arms around her.

____

"No you don;t like the view.. aha! So you do." Noonan laughed then headed out of sight. "You were blushing...." A silly voice cried out from down the hall.
"Uh.... nothing." Kassidy looked away.
______

"So were you!" Hannah yelled back, giggling.
Don put a finger under her chin to bring her face back towards him. "Hey... I am not hurting you." He kissed her lips again.

____

"Maybe I wa-as." Noonan got dressed then came back. "I need to move the ship farther back." He commented giving her a wink.
Kassidy pushed him away, and moved backwards. "No... you're not." she mumbled, and picked up a shirt to hang it.
_______

Hannah was still trying to hide her smirk.
Don snorted a bit. "Fine." He grumbled then went back to fixing up the tent to be better lived in.

_____

Noonan fired up the ship and moved it deeper into the caverns. After he did her shut it back down. "Well that should be good enough." He reset the security sensors then got up and stretched.
Kassidy sighed, her brows arched in thought. She finished hanging the laundry, then went cautiously over to Don. "Uh, Don..? What does one do, here in the Ruke camp? I mean, besides laundry." she said.
______

"So...? What now?" Hannah asked.
Tent work.. I have no money to get you things to do like crochette or knit, or sew yet. You may try to garden a but outside the tent but winter should be here in 2 months.. so I need to get you a greenbox... you can bathe in the river at the right location and pick berries.. but be careful. some studs are trouble so make a friend and take her with you. Mind you not interact with her stallion. My father has also welcomed you to his tent." Don shrugged. "Otherwise you sen you time with me if I am here."

____

"Keep waiting... I have some films.. a small gym.. you found the library... food maybe play a game." Noonan shrugged.

Quote: Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship. "Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. "Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself. "Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry." Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. "If I am ugly..." He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?" He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel." Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..." Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book. "It can wait..." He took her hand. "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.
"Yes?" Don smiled at Kassidy but still had his arms around her.

____

"No you don;t like the view.. aha! So you do." Noonan laughed then headed out of sight. "You were blushing...." A silly voice cried out from down the hall.
"Uh.... nothing." Kassidy looked away.
______

"So were you!" Hannah yelled back, giggling.
Don put a finger under her chin to bring her face back towards him. "Hey... I am not hurting you." He kissed her lips again.

____

"Maybe I wa-as." Noonan got dressed then came back. "I need to move the ship farther back." He commented giving her a wink.
Kassidy pushed him away, and moved backwards. "No... you're not." she mumbled, and picked up a shirt to hang it.
_______

Hannah was still trying to hide her smirk.
Don snorted a bit. "Fine." He grumbled then went back to fixing up the tent to be better lived in.

_____

Noonan fired up the ship and moved it deeper into the caverns. After he did her shut it back down. "Well that should be good enough." He reset the security sensors then got up and stretched.
Kassidy sighed, her brows arched in thought. She finished hanging the laundry, then went cautiously over to Don. "Uh, Don..? What does one do, here in the Ruke camp? I mean, besides laundry." she said.
______

"So...? What now?" Hannah asked.
Tent work.. I have no money to get you things to do like crochett or knit, or sew yet. You may try to garden a but outside the tent but winter should be here in 2 months.. so I need to get you a greenbox... you can bathe in the river at the right location and pick berries.. but be careful. some studs are trouble so make a friend and take her with you. Mind you not interact with her stallion. My father has also welcomed you to his tent." Don shrugged. "Otherwise you sen you time with me if I am here."

____

"Keep waiting... I have some films.. a small gym.. you found the library... food maybe play a game." Noonan shrugged.
Kassidy nodded. Unfortunately she had no idea how to knit or crochet, or garden, so time with Don and berry picking were the only two options. She'd rather go berry picking. "Um, how do I 'take a friend'? I mean, do I go up to the tent, or what?" she asked, trying to learn the ropes.
_______

"I'm open to anything.." Hannah crossed her legs and sat erect in the chair. "I just need to do something."

Quote: "Thy merely plant the seeds in the best location and tend them to grow.. they help the plants sprout..... besides we don't have a place yet." Chris pointed out.

_____

She put her hands behind her back and nodded. "Forgive me. I did not mean to bother you with my touch...."

_____

"Oh hush." He held her.

_____

"She may very well be considered one yes... but not all are." Nostros clarified. "We need to gather the Oracles here... and then find a way to rescue the one that are captive or altered. Substance I know is blackened and a few tainted."

Back
Top Bottom