The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Hypnosis, it HAS to be hypnosis... how else could he get those 'lings to walk calmly back and forth eating and drinking??? :eek:

Mine run back and forth at 90mph... :th

Hypnosis, it HAS to be hypnosis... how else could he get those 'lings to walk calmly back and forth eating and drinking???
ep.gif

Mine run back and forth at 90mph...
th.gif

Exactly! Thanks, dear!
highfive.gif

Just wait until Julie sees those little webs. I loved the warning and your absolutely right.
big_smile.png

They are gorgeous. Makes me want to run out and buy my own.

Hypnosis, it HAS to be hypnosis... how else could he get those 'lings to walk calmly back and forth eating and drinking???
ep.gif

Mine run back and forth at 90mph...
th.gif
It's only their first day and I think the towels are a little more challenging than pine shavings. They do occasional FTL bursts, but that causes wipe outs a lot. By tomorrow, they will be leaping out of the brooder.

Yup & he's probably already making those littles promises!
Oh, they were promised meal worms from the day they were ordered. We don't have any chick grit yet though so just crumbles for a while (I think that is better the first couple weeks anyway. Let all their organs develop with an ideal diet (plus they don't know any better). Later they might get some kale and grit. When they start going outside they will be reaching the age where bribes are required... Then they get meal worms.

Last edited:
It's only their first day and I think the towels are a little more challenging than pine shavings. They do occasional FTL bursts, but that causes wipe outs alot. By tomorrow, they will be leaping out of the brooder.

Oh, they were promised meal worms from the day they were ordered. We don't have any chick grit yet though so just crumbles for a while (I think that is better the first couple weeks anyway. Let all their organs develop with an ideal diet (plus they don't know any better). Later they might get some kale and grit. When they start going outside they will be reaching the age where bribes are required... Then they get meal worms.

Ha...I should have known promises had already happened. I do the same usually wait until they're about 3 or 4 weeks old before I give anything but crumbles to eat.

Back
Top Bottom