The Chook of my Dreams, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a story! Congrats on rescuing a new, treasured member of your flock- She seems like a real beauty!

As for her previous owner, it sound's like you handled the situation well, and explained your reasons for flock safety to him- I wonder if he'll think more about it?

Wow, what a story! Congrats on rescuing a new, treasured member of your flock- She seems like a real beauty!

As for her previous owner, it sound's like you handled the situation well, and explained your reasons for flock safety to him- I wonder if he'll think more about it?

hmm... I hope so, but last night I sneaked over there. I saw his coop open
he.gif
... so I closed it and opened it this morning. I guess if he doesn't close it, I'll just trespass and close/open his coop every night/morning.

Here's a better pic of Opal. It's the same one that I posted earlier, but zoomed in so you can see her better:
900x900px-LL-98972132_2013-01-29_15-48-03_662.jpeg

I had a feeling your mom was gonna let you have her, and I'm so happy for you that her owner let you buy her! Congratulations...she's a pretty girl!
smile.png

Thanks, thanks, and thanks! Opal is beautiful and the sweetest girl ever, my mom is a sucker when it comes to animals, and she is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom