Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

I'm sorry, you misunderstood but I guess I wasn't clear. I'm trying to say that leaving a review along the lines of "This article could use padding out with specs and photos" when it's plain to see the op hasn't been active in 9 years, is pretty useless since they aren't remotely likely to pop back on and add more info about it a decade later. TLDR what's the point of rating articles that will never get improved? Inspiration is a good idea, granted. But most people need more information.
Of course, my coop is a giant birdhouse so what can I say about needing details?
Thread 'Returning member' https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/returning-member.1536383/

Please notice dates here 👆

(Note: we tend to be MUCH more picky about pages in the Learning Center)
I have been wondering the difference here.
Is there a place that is strictly dedicated to coop articles NOT in the learning ctr, meaning how would one find these designs without searching by member name or reading a random ‘check out my coop’ post? The site is enormous 😜

Is there a place that is strictly dedicated to coop articles NOT in the learning ctr, meaning how would one find these designs without searching by member name or reading a random ‘check out my coop’ post? The site is enormous 😜
If you click on the article button:
28768F45-1B1E-453F-94EB-1617FEFA6D22.jpeg

at the top, then it should show you this:
97BD928A-FAE8-4FAA-8B6C-19B31148F781.png

The learning center section is at the top, and coop articles are underneath. Underneath those, there’s member pages and recipes. If you click on any of the buttons, it will bring you to that section.

Another way to find them is to get to the Article section first then:
Screenshot_20220703-110849.png
Screenshot_20220703-110909.png

Back
Top Bottom