The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

Hey guys! I'm working on a BYC article about chicken quality. I would really like a side profile photo of a heritage Rhode Island Red that demonstrated the rectangle like body shape and beautiful dark brown color! Does anybody have a photo I can use? You would get credit, of course.

It would also be nice to have a photo of a hatchery quality RIR to compare.

Hey guys! I'm working on a BYC article about chicken quality. I would really like a side profile photo of a heritage Rhode Island Red that demonstrated the rectangle like body shape and beautiful dark brown color! Does anybody have a photo I can use? You would get credit, of course.

Hi...sadly this thread is almost dead...lots of good information and knowledge but not many members participating. I'd love to see the original members commenting and sharing again.

There's a lot of good looking birds at this thread...you just have to dig in to get them. And lots of comparison pictures between commercial red birds and the real Rhode island red.

I am located in SC if anyone still has interest in getting into these Heritage birds. I have some pullets hatched Feb 15th and a few cockerels and a rooster. Prior posts in this thread show the stock they came from.

Back
Top Bottom