The Hummingbird Haven

Pics
Aww, what a kind thing to say. Thank you! Dunno what I did to deserve that, but I'll take it!
wink.png

It's 46 degrees, cloudy, drizzling and windy this morning.  And I have a Black Chinned hummer at the refueling feeder I keep up until late fall.  He was here off and on all day yesterday too.  All of the other feeders are in, washed, and put away for the year, but I always leave one out just for stragglers like this little guy.  I love my life!
You're welcome. It's because you are so considerate and kind regarding the little bitty birds we all love.

Well, by the looks of this page and others about hummingbirds, I'm sure not alone! Um, I do believe you would also be one of those considerate and kind people too!
hugs.gif

Just a short little video I took a year or so ago. The Blackchinned is gone now, so although the refueling feeder is still up, it's pretty lonely hanging there all by itself. So I'm posting this just to remind my why I do all of this every year.

0.jpg

It looks like ours are gone for now, haven't seen any hummers for at least 2 weeks. Feeder is full but no takers.

Just a short little video I took a year or so ago. The Blackchinned is gone now, so although the refueling feeder is still up, it's pretty lonely hanging there all by itself. So I'm posting this just to remind my why I do all of this every year.

0.jpg
Cute little hummoose. Funny how the little thing just zips away. Great video, Blooie. Thank you for posting it.

Just because the hummers are gone for now, doesn't mean the feeder isn't being used!

Green Anole with butterfly lunch:

Tree frog bed:

Great photos, NFC! Looks like those little fellas made themselves feel right at home! I have one somewhere of a visitor to one of our feeders, too. I'll have to see if I can find it.

That would be fun to see Blooie! Thanks for the compliment on the photos but I have a lot of practicing to do before I can get anywhere close to yours. You and so many other members on BYC are awesome photographers!

Back
Top Bottom