The Incubator Thread

2 & 4 look really good, 1 & 3 look a little less, but still should be sufficient for day 24. Not a whole lot you can do now anyway. You ready to lock down tomorrow?

Sorry, I can't remember if you've already said... but what kind of ducks?

Great I'm glad it is working out. And the air sac looks good. There is a chart out there that shows were the the air chamber should be at what point in the process.

Thanks I am just hoping for the best, so ready for lock down! I turned my bathroom into a hatchery, with the humidifier going temp good and ready to hatch! I have three White Crested and one Rouen!

I need help ASAP day 27 and I have a duck egg that could not pip the shell I helped out yet half of the shell is missing its beak is out it is chirping but not very much and seems exhausted I wrapped it in a wet /damp paper towel put it back in the incubator what else should I do please help

I just recently bought this incubator because so many of you all have suggested the hova bator. It should be in sometime this week. I was kind of looking for something that I can set and not have to worry too much about with me being a full time mommy and full time employee, and this one caught my interest. Does anyone have one like this? If so, how do you like it?

Last edited:
I just recently bought this incubator because so many of you all have suggested the hova bator. It should be in sometime this week. I was kind of looking for something that I can set and not have to worry too much about with me being a full time mommy and full time employee, and this one caught my interest. Does anyone have one like this? If so, how do you like it?
That's the model you want, it's all digital and far better than the older ones. I've had excellent hatches with this model.

Back
Top Bottom