The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!!

Just an update on my group 1, and group 2 hatches on my Blue Australorp chicks:

Group 1: All 4 that hatched out in that batch are active, and eating and drinking good. It was a 100% hatch rate.

Group 2: 8 out of the 9 eggs hatched out. The 9th one looked like it outgrew the egg, and suffocated inside. 7 of the 8 are now in the brooder with the 4 from group 1. The last one that hatched is still in the incubator resting and drying off.

I had a total of 12 hatchlings from both of the groups combined. They are the blues, but in various shades of blue.

Today is day 21 for my egg. Nothing yet. It should be coming soon! Cant wait!!! AHHHHHHHHHH
1f423.png

It's the waiting that keeps you in suspense. Good luck!

Just an update on my group 1, and group 2 hatches on my Blue Australorp chicks:

Group 1: All 4 that hatched out in that batch are active, and eating and drinking good. It was a 100% hatch rate.

Group 2: 8 out of the 9 eggs hatched out. The 9th one looked like it outgrew the egg, and suffocated inside. 7 of the 8 are now in the brooder with the 4 from group 1. The last one that hatched is still in the incubator resting and drying off.

I had a total of 12 hatchlings from both of the groups combined. They are the blues, but in various shades of blue.

Omg what a great hatch rate! Congrats !

Thank you! If you are interested in any of these chicks that just hatched, or in some of the fertile eggs, your always welcome to some. Like I said, I don't want to ship them though. Right now, I have 15 of the eggs available.

I wish i could ;( im in a relaps of my illness. S i wont be going anywhere any time soon :(

I'm short on space as it is this is my last batch I just picked up 4 extras (super nice) but where am I supposed to be that big honking thing!!!???
1f61c.png

Ugh! Day 22 and nothing! I checked for internal pips. Not yet. Im starting to get worried! I know some chicks just take longer... but i feel like SOMETHING should happen by now. Temps have been stable, humidity is about 70.
I really want this baby to hatch! And i dont want it to die before pipping.

Back
Top Bottom