The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Charlotte continued to walk, she went into the lab and went to Adam's room to see him.
________

Ken and Tiny looked at the door.

Ken went to the door, his hands were shaking alittle, he opened the door to see who it was.
Lilly followed, but hung back at the door.
______

A tall, blond woman in a lab coat walked in, she had a taser in her hand, "O.K., I need who ever has information on the stupid mutts that attacked my daughter, and now!" Abe's mouth dropped at the sight of the woman, and all of her anger.

Lilly followed, but hung back at the door.
______

A tall, blond woman in a lab coat walked in, she had a taser in her hand, "O.K., I need who ever has information on the stupid mutts that attacked my daughter, and now!" Abe's mouth dropped at the sight of the woman, and all of her anger.

Charlotte walked into Adam's room and smiled.

Adam then looked at Charlotte, then he quickly stood up and walked over to Charlotte "what happened? Your wounded and that knife cut? What did you get yourself into?" he asked. Charlotte chuckled "Let's just say it was some family problems, but right now she's trapped" she said

Tiny sat down not saying anything.

ken gulped "I don't know anything about dogs. and why would dogs just attack your daughter? did they have rabies, if so then I know who would have let them free like that" he said kindly.

Charlotte walked into Adam's room and smiled.

Adam then looked at Charlotte, then he quickly stood up and walked over to Charlotte "what happened? Your wounded and that knife cut? What did you get yourself into?" he asked. Charlotte chuckled "Let's just say it was some family problems, but right now she's trapped" she said

Tiny sat down not saying anything.

ken gulped "I don't know anything about dogs. and why would dogs just attack your daughter? did they have rabies, if so then I know who would have let them free like that" he said kindly.
Lilly smiled, then walked over to a cubard, and threw Charlotte a few bandages and antibiotics, "You need them!"
________

"I mean the dogs that attacked my wolf daughter, your mister wolf lover yourself!!" The woman said. Abe stared and watched the action unfold.

Back
Top Bottom