The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

RARE EGG AUCTION

Auction starts now and ends Thursday at 8pm Eastern time for Friday shipping. Auction starts @ $25.00 + $10.00 shipping. This will be the only auction I do for these guys as I am breaking up the pen on Friday.

Up for auction are 7 bantam barred Fly tie/ Ohiki genetic hackle eggs (plus any extras if they give me). These Fly Ties have a lot of Ohiki blood giving them that short legged look and sweet gentle personalities. Birds are all barred and the boys have some nice tails
droolin.gif

I do not use these guys for fly fishing I keep them for eye candy and their sweet personalities
love.gif
Outside of breeding they free range with the flock and do great without any special treatment. Not only do they look good but they sound good too
big_smile.png
My roos all have a very soft melodic crow that I find pleasant and actually enjoy...unlike some of my other breeds
roll.png

10 minutes left on these and no bids yet. Total of 11 eggs now and more possible tomorrow morning.
jumpy.gif

same eggs different light .

Ameraucana splash and blue hatching eggs . 10 + . Bidding starts at $15.00 plus $15. 00 shipping . Ends 3:30 PM central time 4-29-16 . As usual I can not guarantee a hatch or be responsible for what the Post Office does . Hatch rate is about 90% here . I have reports of 50% to 70% this year . Priority comes with insurance to $50.00 . File a claim if shipment is damaged .Most arrive safe .
$20 on these

Back
Top Bottom