The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm going to try this one more time. Up for auction is 6+ hatching eggs from 4 of my lemon blue & brown red bantam Cochin breeding pens. This is a beautiful and rare variety in Cochins. I am NPIP MA and AI clean. I've had great reports back on fertility and hatch rate on these shipped eggs. Pictured below are some of the hens and roosters the eggs are from.

Auction starts now and runs through 9pm PST tomorrow (Monday, May 2nd). Starting bid is $15 + $15 shipping. Payment is via PayPal after the auction. Eggs to ship on Tuesday, May 3rd.

[COLOR=B22222]Auction - 12 Isabel Leghorn & split hatching eggs[/COLOR]
Dirty egg auction - it's been raining here all week. My runs are not covered. Consequently some of the eggs are slightly soiled.
Auction ends Sunday 05/01/2016 9:30 pm Central.

Start at $18, no reserve, shipping additional $15.

NPIP AI clean

You will hatch both isabel and brown split to Isabel in both single comb and rose comb from these eggs. All the brown chicks will carry the Isabel gene. Cross the splits back to isabels to produce more isabels and more splits. Cross Isabel to Isabel to produce all Isabel.

I'm not responsible once eggs leave my hands. No guarantees given or implied.

$19

I'm going to try this one more time. Up for auction is 6+ hatching eggs from 4 of my lemon blue & brown red bantam Cochin breeding pens. This is a beautiful and rare variety in Cochins. I am NPIP MA and AI clean. I've had great reports back on fertility and hatch rate on these shipped eggs. Pictured below are some of the hens and roosters the eggs are from.

Auction starts now and runs through 9pm PST tomorrow (Monday, May 2nd). Starting bid is $15 + $15 shipping. Payment is via PayPal after the auction. Eggs to ship on Tuesday, May 3rd.

Bumping this up, it ends tonight at 9pm PST.

Back
Top Bottom