The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I'm chock full of eggs now that everyone has started to consider laying again...though I have a bunch of pullets that aren't there yet, so I imagine I'll be buried before long!!

Would anyone be interested in project Chocolate Marans? The eggs are lighter now but the resulting birds should lay a 4 or better. There will obviously need to be some refinement as we're still very early in this project.

Anyway, if there is any interest, I have at least 10 eggs from the last couple of days and I could toss up some pics and an auction.

I'm chock full of eggs now that everyone has started to consider laying again...though I have a bunch of pullets that aren't there yet, so I imagine I'll be buried before long!!

Would anyone be interested in project Chocolate Marans? The eggs are lighter now but the resulting birds should lay a 4 or better. There will obviously need to be some refinement as we're still very early in this project. 

Anyway, if there is any interest, I have at least 10 eggs from the last couple of days and I could toss up some pics and an auction.

Pictures! :)

I'm interested!!!!

Back
Top Bottom