The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

AUCTION ENDS 3/12/15 10:11AM CST. 4 auctions in one post. Specify the Auction number and your bid. Starting & ending at the same times.

GREENFIRE FARMS DIRECT LINES

AUCTION #1: TWO Bielefelder eggs (can ship in same box if other auction won).
Starting bid $2.00

AUCTION #2: SIX Swedish Flower hen eggs
Starting bid $12.00

AUCTION #3: SIX Altsteirer eggs
Starting bid $12.00

AUCTION #4: FOUR Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs

Starting bid $8.00

Please contact me via pm as soon as the auction ends for payment. Buyers will have to pay tomorrow morning via paypal so I can guarantee freshness & ship Thursday morning!!

SHIPPING is $20 per box. Thank you everybody...

Britt

So if one person wins all four auctions it is $20 shipping total?

AUCTION ENDS 3/12/15 10:20AM CST. 5 auctions in one post. Specify the Auction number and your bid. Increase bids by minimum $1, please. :)

Starting bid $2.00

Starting bid $12.00

Starting bid $12.00

AUCTION #4: ONE DOZEN Sulmtaler eggs
Starting bid $24.00

AUCTION #5: FOUR Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs (can ship in same box if other auction won).

Starting bid $8.00

Please contact me via pm as soon as the auction ends for payment. Buyers will have to pay tomorrow morning via paypal so I can guarantee freshness & ship Thursday morning!!

Britt

What happened to the Sulmtalers on the next quoted response about total shipping if all were purchased?

AUCTION ENDS 3/12/15 10:20AM CST. 5 auctions in one post. Specify the Auction number and your bid. Increase bids by minimum $1, please. :)

Starting bid $2.00

Starting bid $12.00

Starting bid $12.00

Starting bid $24.00

AUCTION #5: FOUR Trout / Grey / Mallard Indian Runner duck eggs (can ship in same box if other auction won).

Starting bid $8.00

Britt

Do you have photo's of your breeding stock? Especially the Swedish Flower hens. They come in so many colors it would be nice to see what colors your breeders are.

Do you have photo's of your breeding stock? Especially the Swedish Flower hens. They come in so many colors it would be nice to see what colors your breeders are.
Are the pics in your original post in a different order than the auction #s? Pics of YOUR breeding stock would be nice as well.

Sorry I edited the auction and during the 6 minutes inbetween edits you must have made this post
caf.gif

Starting bid $2.00

Starting bid $12.00

Starting bid $12.00

Starting bid $24.00

Starting bid $8.00

Britt

To clear up the confusion:

THIS IS THE AUCTION!!! PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE EARLIER VERSION LOL.

12-14 EGGS PER BOX

$20 PER BOX

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom