The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

And CCL available?

They are laying fairly well, but still young and eggs are still small. I put some under a broody and fertility was low (2 of 7 fertile), but I put more under another broody yesterday. So while I do have eggs, they would still be a gamble at this point.

I’m getting quite a few serama and bantam cochin eggs these days. I know it’s not really hatching time for most folks, but thought I’d post anyway, in case anyone is looking for eggs.
I’ve recently started getting Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbar eggs also. Not laying consistently yet, and I haven’t “tested” the eggs for fertility yet, but I may pop a few in the incubator next week.
View attachment 1542247

Would anyone be interested in MF D'Uccle hatching eggs in the summer from show stock?
I have only one pair, so quantity would be limited to a max of 12.

Can we see pictures of the parents
The pair I have is only 2 months old.
If needed, I can ask for pictures of their parents.
This is them currently
15430974954811734868371.jpg

20181119_174229.jpg

Female
20181119_174006.jpg
20181119_174000.jpg

Would anyone be interested in MF D'Uccle hatching eggs in the summer from show stock?
I have only one pair, so quantity would be limited to a max of 12.

But with only one pair, 12 eggs, many would be well over a week old before they make it thru the mail. :idunno
6 at a time may do better, and that’s assuming she lays every day.

But with only one pair, 12 eggs, many would be well over a week old before they make it thru the mail. :idunno
6 at a time may do better, and that’s assuming she lays every day.
I know, that is why I said maximum.
I'd be shooting for 6 eggs IF she lays everyday.
I may pick up more females in the spring, but they might not be of laying age until fall.

Back
Top Bottom