The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Any interest in some 'Sage Egger' hatch eggs?

The hens lay sage green eggs. Chicks hatched will have feathered legs and pea combs, so they're good for colder climates - no frostbite! They can hatch in tons of colors. These are bigger birds too because I used Brahma in their lineage. It also means they're good mothers and will go broody.

sage ggs.jpg

I've got a dozen ready to go. BIN shipping included for $35. Some eggs will be from EEs, but the chicks will be sage eggers. So some eggs will be regular green.

Gosh would but way out here ?

I once had a package of eggs go rogue on the way to me and end up sent to HAWAII and then back to me. And they still hatched! But then sometimes they just get really messed up along the way even on short distances. It's a total gamble, unfortunately.

Any interest in some 'Sage Egger' hatch eggs?

The hens lay sage green eggs. Chicks hatched will have feathered legs and pea combs, so they're good for colder climates - no frostbite! They can hatch in tons of colors. These are bigger birds too because I used Brahma in their lineage. It also means they're good mothers and will go broody.

View attachment 3055372

I've got a dozen ready to go. BIN shipping included for $35. Some eggs will be from EEs, but the chicks will be sage eggers. So some eggs will be regular green.
Sooo tempted by this! I already have 2 orders of eggs in for April & May! I have to stop watching this thread until at least June…lol. And you’re pretty close, too!

Sooo tempted by this! I already have 2 orders of eggs in for April & May! I have to stop watching this thread until at least June…lol. And you’re pretty close, too!

You could probably come pick them up, haha! Well, depending where in NY you are. I'm right on the NY border.

Anyone interested in Light Brahma eggs? I have 2 dozen plus that could go out tomorrow. $30.00 per dozen plus extras (shipping included cause I hope someone wants to set them) I also have bantam barnyard mix mostly blue egg layers $20.00 per dozen shipping included. All of my incubators are full or I would set them myself... 🐣 thinking I need to add yet another incubator 🙂

Anyone interested in Light Brahma eggs? I have 2 dozen plus that could go out tomorrow. $30.00 per dozen plus extras (shipping included cause I hope someone wants to set them) I also have bantam barnyard mix mostly blue egg layers $20.00 per dozen shipping included. All of my incubators are full or I would set them myself... 🐣 thinking I need to add yet another incubator 🙂
How bantam are the bantam mix?

Back
Top Bottom