the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

Cute pics!! This is Cujo (previous owners named him) Ojo for short. He's a year old and just amazing!

48bee825.jpg

3bf34a10.jpg

410b66bf.jpg

28267653.jpg

2723f29c.jpg

b21513a8.jpg

e7ebca24.jpg

51e8fba7.jpg

I know the pics are backwards in her age but this is Bailee Ann. She turned a yr Dec. 20 th and was the DHs V-Day gift last yr. The Boston was is a yr also and her little big brother of the house. lol The human kids are my 12yr old daughter and 10yr old son so she is girl.
The pics are clickable...

Quote:
But....but...GSDs aren't dogs. They're humans in strange bodies.
cool.png

Then I would be in big trouble with 7 in the house! NO!

Of course I am the one that loves all the animals everywhere. lol

my GSD mix Sage...she has been a handful since day 1! she was abandoned out here in the country, i started trying to find her a new home, she got hit by a car, i decided to keep her, then i spent 8mths trying to save her bum leg but in the end had to amputate it,then she almost died in my car a week after her surgery when she popped her stitches...and now that she is all healed she is back to chasing cows and being more unruley than a toddler on a sugar high.
right after her leg was amputated
100_9899-2.jpg

living in my bathroom while she recovered
100_1294-1.jpg

All healed up by late summer and back at being a PITA with my great pyr Tallulah
101_0046-1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I was just about to hint at the same thing.
smile.png
It's German Shepherd Dog, they HERD, they don't Ard, don't Pard and don't Erd. I got so mad one day, after a visit to the vet, my dog's breed was listed as "German Shepard" on the invoice. You'd think the VETERINARIAN'S office would get it right, at least.
roll.png

Anyways...here's my Theo, approx. 20-month old bicolor GSD:

4309666968_567c1f43cf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom