The Other Side rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(her username is..... kkcookies17)
Sarah heard a whisper of a beep, indicating that she had gotten a message. She squeezed her EarCuff, showing her NetScreen. She glanced at the time.

sarahbobara: What's up? It's like 9:00
kkcookies17: i really want to get on, my mom has like banned me... and in her words, its forever. i feel like im being punished. but i have straight a's and i just need something to do for fun, other than dance or cheer leading.

Sam went to bed and messaged Charmayne and Wes.

sammykins: hey, this is Sam, from the VirtNet. What do you think that message meant? Do you think we are supposed to catch Kaine?

Charmayne replied almost immediately.

charchar: maybe. I'm not gonna try to though.

Wes answered a few minutes later.

mr.magnificent: I'm not tryin either. I don't want to die in a Coffin, I want to be put in a coffin after I'm dead. I got to go. Bye!

sammykins: me too. Toodles!

charchar: ciao!

Ivory finished up her food, then excused herself, even though this was one of the few times her entire family was sitting down for dinner. Her oldest brother had a little daughter, her niece, and two boys. She went over and said hi, crouching down next to her. "Hey, Adalina." She said, smiling. Adala grinned, "hi aunt Ivory." She giggled. She was only five, the youngest of the three kids. Jake, the oldest boy, was 9, and Jackson was 7. Of few of Ivory's other brothers had kids too. But Adalina was her favorite niece, because she knew what t was like to be the youngest and only girl in the family, like Ivory. And Ada absolutely adored and looked up to her only Aunt. Ada climbed down from her chair and hugged Ivory, since she didn't get to when Ivory came in, and sat down cross legged on the floor beside her chair. Ada made a pouty face. "Jake and Jackson are being really mean to me." She said. "I hate being the youngest. If I was older, I could totally beat them in wrestling." She said. For a five year old, was was extremely smart. Ivory smiled, a secretive smile. "You know how I got my brothers back when they teased me or something?" She whispered.
Ada's eyes widened. "How?" She said in a small voice.
Ivory smiled, looking around before whispering in her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom