The Other Side rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmayne switched the papers around. "Hand me your paper." She said to Sam. So far she had: CATCH M I OU N Weird… She thought. "All we have so far is catch and then m, i, o, u, and n." Sam stated. Wes looked out the door of the train. New York City wasn't there anymore, now there was a desert. The train stopped. "I think we need to get off." Wes said. Sam gathered up the papers and they all stepped off. The train disintegrated into thin air just like the briefcases did. "Well, what now?" Wes wondered out loud. 10 people in neon green suits and ties with neon green briefcases came towards them. "Phase 4?" Charmayne asked herself quietly. The neon people closed the distance quickly and set the briefcases on the ground, side by side. "These are for you." They said in unison and disappeared. The 3 kids knelt and opened the cases. "More letters." Sam said. "I've got F, Y, and E." Wes shrugged. Charmayne grabbed the papers out of the cases by her. "Mine say: C, N, and E." Sam raised her eyebrows. "I have A, K, a hyphen, and I. Let's lie out the letters and try to solve this puzzle." Sam suggested. Wes lied out CATCH and all the other letters. "We can spell can." Charmayne reported. "CATCH and CAN." Wes nodded and rearranged the papers. "We've got ME and YOU also." Sam stated as she made the words. "CATCH… ME… IF… YOU… CAN… that's it? Catch me if you can. But what's the last part?" Wes asked the small group. "It must be a name. That's what the hyphen is for. Hmm…" Sam trailed off. She moved the last letters around: - KAINE. "Okay this is what the letters say: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN - KAINE. Wait isn't Kaine that hacker?" Sam wondered. "Umm yeah…" Wes replied. "So, what now?" Charmayne wondered. This was Phase 4. One more phase and she would win.

Charmayne looked around. "Phase 5." Wes turned to her. "What? Phase 5?" Sam rolled her eyes. "She playing Phases, you doofus. If you defeat Phase 5 you win but the Phases are different every time." Wes smiled sheepishly. "Oh…" Charmayne thought about the message. Catch me if you can - Kaine. What is that supposed to mean? Is that Phase 5? To catch Kaine? Charmayne looked up. "Phase 5 is to catch Kaine! I know it is!" But then the color drained from her face. "But… no one has ever caught Kaine. Well, I guess I loose at Phase 4." Sam nodded. "We'll never get Kaine. It's pointless to even try. And if we did try to get him and we fail, which we will, he'll send someone after us and kill us in our Coffins." Wes looked at his watch. "I've got to get home. Bye!" He disappeared from the game. Sam glanced at her watch. "I was supposed to be home 20 minutes ago. See ya!" Sam left to leaving just Charmayne and the note. I guess I better go too. She told herself. The letters disappeared and so did she.

Last edited:
Lessa heard a snap and turned around ," Who's there?" She asked​

. Alli walked in seeing Lessa, "What are you doing here?" She asked, " You look lost!"

"I am!"​

"Need me to lead you to the door?"​

"Yes please, what's your name?"​

"I'm Alli, you?"​

"Lessa, or Less." Lessa said​

"I'll call you Less even though I am positive that's not close to your real name."​

Ivory do a small pounce out of her pocket and poured the single item out into her palm, gentle rolling it over her palm. She smiled. 2 hours of scuba diving had payed off. She had found a single, tiny pearl, milky-pearl color and as big as her pinky nail. She slipped it back into her pouch and away in a secret pocket. She looked at her watch and winced, realizing she'd be late for dinner (or lunch or whatever), which her parents would make a big fuss about. "Time to log out, I guess." She said, and disappeared. She woke up in her coffin and got out after she disconnected. She dressed in a pair of white shorts and peach-colored tank top, then ran down stairs, barefoot. She walked into the kitchen, greeting everyone and sat down at her seat. All her brothers, 11 total, greeted her, but her parents looked displeased with her. "Sorry I'm late. I went scuba diving and found a pearl!" She said. Finally, her parents dismissed it and she took a bite of her dinner.

Sam disconnected from her coffin and dressed in blue jeans and a black tank top. She went of the stairs, two at a time. When she got the the kitchen one of her brothers asked. "Why do you spend so much time in the basement in that silly coffin of yours?" Sam rolled her eyes. She was the only one out of 9 brothers who ever used the coffin. "Because, Ron, I like being in the coffin and playing games. It helps me relax." She shrugged and Ron just ignored her and grabbed a plate. "Sam, come get your hamburger." Her mother said quietly. Sam got her food and sat on the counter. She ate slowly, thinking about her day in the coffin and the message from Kaine.

Charmayne stepped out of the coffin and put blue jeans and a white T-shirt on. As she went down the stairs her two sisters came up, fighting over who went next. "It's my turn!" Her younger sister yelled. "Well I'm older so I go next!" Said her older sister. Charmayne just rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to find little food and a lot of dishes. "Eat, dishes, bed." Her mother ordered. Charmayne ate slowly, savoring each bite.

Wes stepped onto the cold tile and put a pair of pants on and a red shirt. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of garlic bread and some spaghetti. He sat by his parents at the table and began eating and thinking about his time on the VirtNet.

Michael did a running start and leaped off the building. He hit cement, but instead of feeling himself go Splat!, he started to sink through the floor. He arrived in a cavern. There was a tube that he knew the file had to go in. After putting it in, a Portal appeared and he Liftec back to the Wake. He shivered as he exited the Coffin. He had a freshly washed outfit stacked on a chair near the Coffin; clothes ruined the experience of the VirtNet. As he walked down the hall, he noticed that Helga had left dinner on the counter. He sat at the island and ate his food, listening to the music playing from the speakers hidden in the walls. He clicked his EarCuff, showing his NetScreen. He messaged Calvin and Sarah.

mikethespike: Hey
calvinnet: whazzup?

Calvin's response was almost immediate. Michael checked Sarah's activity. She had just got on.

sarahbobara: I suggest you don't turn the NewsBops. This stuff is really depressing, you know?
calvinnet: oops. too late
sarahbobara: *sigh* Why do I even bother?
mikethespike: You do know that by telling us, we're just going to do it?
sarahbobara: Might as well try
mikethespike: Dreading school tomorrow
calvinnet: why, you forget to write your essay?
sarahbobara: Speaking of essays... Calvin?
calvinnet: yeah, yeah. whatever
mikethespike: I hate Mondays. Tomorrow's going to suck
calvinnet: just enjoy the rest of your sunday while you can
mikethespike: True that
sarahbobara: Well, gotta go. Sleep is calling my name.
calvinnet: same here. night
[/B]mikethespike:[/B] gnite, guys

Sarah clicked her EarCuff and her NetScreen shut off. She headed upstairs to her room and lay down in bed, waiting for sleep to overcome her.

Calvin went downstairs to his room. Outside it, his sisters were fighting over the bathroom. "You do know that we have two bathrooms, right?" he said, which earned him a scowl from one of his sisters. He shrugged and went to bed, falling asleep almost as soon as his head hut the pillow.

Michael shut off his NetScreen, the floating image disappearing, keyboard and all. He was thinking about Lifeblood Deep, the ultimate goal of his life, when he finally fell asleep.

name: Elizabeth Best (lizzie.)
Crush: open
Personality:speaks her mind, very open, weary at first, but also very cocky, she is a very good gamer, she
History(Somewhat optional, have to do something, but not much):she is an athlete and gamer, she was the first born of her two sisters, (aka, triplets. their names are Betsy and Ella.) she is the only gamer in the house, she likes to get on a lot, her family is rich.
Picture/Description:dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5"7, pretty/ normal.

Other: chocolate/ice-cream cupcakes!
Username: kyda13

name: Elizabeth Best (lizzie.) [COLOR=333333]Age:16 Gender: F Crush: open Personality:speaks her mind, very open, weary at first, but also very cocky, she is a very good gamer, she History(Somewhat optional, have to do something, but not much):she is an athlete and gamer, she was the first born of her two sisters, (aka, triplets. their names are Betsy and Ella.) she is the only gamer in the house, she likes to get on a lot, her family is rich. Picture/Description:dark brown hair, brown eyes, 5"7, pretty/ normal.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: chocolate/ice-cream cupcakes![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: kyda13[/COLOR]
((Accepted! :D ))

((Accepted!
big_smile.png
))
((yay! ahem, thank you))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom