The Other Side rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
((...huh?))

((NVM. Personality: Generous, Brave, and Shy.))

Name: (please no Tbrs. Please have a last name too) Allicia (Alli) Dawn
Crush:None
Personality: Generous, Brave, and Shy
History(Somewhat optional, have to do something, but not much): Practically lives on the VirtNet
Picture/Description:

Other: Skittles
Username:TinyBeaks

((kk. Accepted))

Last edited:
Sam took out the piece of paper that was int the case. "N. That's all it says. N." She said as the briefcase disintegrated. "Well. That's odd." Wes mumbled. He looked around and saw a train stop. He looked on the back of the paper: Get on the train was all it said. "We need to get on the train." He told Sam and jogged over to the train stop. Sam ran to catch up and hopped into a car with a girl who looked 12 or 13 who was holding a bunch of papers with letters. "What's that? And who are you?" Wes asked.

Charmayne looked up. "These are letters from people in neon suits. I'm Charmayne." She replied as the train started moving again. "What did you get? 'Cause I got: C T H A C M I O U A." She read the letters off and set them on the floor.

(Anybody see what I'm doing here? ;) )

Charmayne switched the papers around. "Hand me your paper." She said to Sam. So far she had: CATCH M I OU N Weird… She thought. "All we have so far is catch and then m, i, o, u, and n." Sam stated. Wes looked out the door of the train. New York City wasn't there anymore, now there was a desert. The train stopped. "I think we need to get off." Wes said. Sam gathered up the papers and they all stepped off. The train disintegrated into thin air just like the briefcases did. "Well, what now?" Wes wondered out loud. 10 people in neon green suits and ties with neon green briefcases came towards them. "Phase 4?" Charmayne asked herself quietly. The neon people closed the distance quickly and set the briefcases on the ground, side by side. "These are for you." They said in unison and disappeared. The 3 kids knelt and opened the cases. "More letters." Sam said. "I've got F, Y, and E." Wes shrugged. Charmayne grabbed the papers out of the cases by her. "Mine say: C, N, and E." Sam raised her eyebrows. "I have A, K, a hyphen, and I. Let's lie out the letters and try to solve this puzzle." Sam suggested. Wes lied out CATCH and all the other letters. "We can spell can." Charmayne reported. "CATCH and CAN." Wes nodded and rearranged the papers. "We've got ME and YOU also." Sam stated as she made the words. "CATCH… ME… IF… YOU… CAN… that's it? Catch me if you can. But what's the last part?" Wes asked the small group. "It must be a name. That's what the hyphen is for. Hmm…" Sam trailed off. She moved the last letters around: - KAINE. "Okay this is what the letters say: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN - KAINE. Wait isn't Kaine that hacker?" Sam wondered. "Umm yeah…" Wes replied. "So, what now?" Charmayne wondered. This was Phase 4. One more phase and she would win.

Sarah's eyes opened. She was in her Coffin. The LiquiGells and AirPuffs had already receded, leaving her least favorite part. The NerveWires pulled out of her skin, like little snakes. Her parents wondered why she let them burrow into her skin so much; She didn't blame them. The blue light in the Coffin turned on, signaling that she could get out. Her bare feet squished into the soft carpet. She got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

'We had to go out, eat anything in the fridge.
-Love, Mom and Dad'

Sarah sighed. She opened the fridge and pulled out some leftover lasagna. She put it in the microwave and turned on the WallScreen. She removed the Lasagna from the microwave and sat on the couch, eating while watching the NewsBops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom