Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara growled at her then let her up and went to leave "I'm glad to see you're still trying to fight" she said then opened the door and walked out.

Audrey laughed as she left and knew that Nexon and Mark were now part of this evil plan and they were going to fall with Sara.

NAte thought about that "Well, all there is to do is try to escape without getting caught, but that's very hard to do" he said

Ben saw Leah then came over and put a hand to her cheek "Poor thing, you've been caught" he said

The other girl waited in the shadows and watched.

"So what? We just stand around and do nothing?" Tessa asked, " is there others like you?"

Audrey backed off and knew that Sara was more dangerous than before, she put a hand to the new wound then growled and lunged at Sara then pinned her to a wall and stabbed her long claws into her then held her there.

Sara tried to get free this time, but couldn't.

(Aww night then :( )
Mark moved to get behind Audrey and bit her neck while raking his claws down her arm from her shoulder until he could grab her elbows to keep her from attacking him. He ignored the taste of her blood as he held her there, growling.

(Ikr! My brother does it....)

When he got done he washed his hands. (Surprisingly) He went to the kitchen and got something to eat b
(How so? X3)

Skye saw the claw mark too, and looked a bit closer. "Who's is that?" She thought out loud
(I had a feeling you would say something like that... XD)

Luna glanced up when he walked past the lounge, then back at the floor awkwardly

((For Cowhlb :3))

Nexon snarled swiping his claws at her.

Audrey laughed "I feel bad for you Nexon. You're going to lose both the ones you loved" she said then left him alone, but what she didn't realize was that Sara had unlocked Nexon's ceil.

Mark moved to get behind Audrey and bit her neck while raking his claws down her arm from her shoulder until he could grab her elbows to keep her from attacking him. He ignored the taste of her blood as he held her there, growling.

Audrey felt the bite then kicked him off her and pulled away from Sara and left her there to die "If you want to be with her so much, then I'll be sure to keep you two together" she said then stabbed Mark's in the gut and held her claws there.

Sara saw this and lunged at Audrey, but she collapsed before she could hit Audrey.

"So what? We just stand around and do nothing?" Tessa asked, " is there others like you?"

Nate thought about it "Well, we don't do nothing really, it's a game of staying alive. And yes there are others like me" he said

((Ok, what now? X3))

(She gets put back in a ceil, and left there to heal for awhile)

Audrey laughed "I feel bad for you Nexon. You're going to lose both the ones you loved" she said then left him alone, but what she didn't realize was that Sara had unlocked Nexon's ceil.

Audrey felt the bite then kicked him off her and pulled away from Sara and left her there to die "If you want to be with her so much, then I'll be sure to keep you two together" she said then stabbed Mark's in the gut and held her claws there.

Sara saw this and lunged at Audrey, but she collapsed before she could hit Audrey.

Nate thought about it "Well, we don't do nothing really, it's a game of staying alive. And yes there are others like me" he said

(She gets put back in a ceil, and left there to heal for awhile)

((k, do you wanna RP Skye, Max and the others still? I guess we have to wait for Starr though...))

Back
Top Bottom