Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Amelia took a sip of water and nodded at at Erin weakly. "Nate, you need to rest. Don't worry about me, I already asked a guard to get someone to help me." Amelia gave him a pleading look with her eyes.

Erin said "no no you should r-" she stopped mid sentence and saw his worried look

Erin followed

Erin followed

Erin followed

Erin followed most of the way and than hid behind a wall(she's hiding so it doesn't mess up the story)

Erin came out and said "sorry he had a worried look on his face i couldn't keep him resting... but now i think that it's a good thing"

(yah looks grate!
big_smile.png
)
Jael followed Erin. (sorry for not being more interesting, I'm a little busy right now)

Amelia took a sip of water and nodded at at Erin weakly. "Nate, you need to rest. Don't worry about me, I already asked a guard to get someone to help me." Amelia gave him a pleading look with her eyes.

NAte nodded "Alright then, just be safe" he said then went to go rest for awhile.

((Hey, just thought I'd let you guys know- I won't be on here for approximately three weeks. My family are going away over Christmas, and there is no coverage or anything where we're staying. I'll try to get on in the next few days, though no promises.
smile.png
))
(Awww I hope I get to see you :'( )

(GAH. Do people even read now days? Don't worry I'm just giving you a hard time. By the way, like my new profile picture?

(I do *Sips eggnog* and I'm sorry, I know I should have read better and yes I do love seeing that picture.)

Mark sighed and turned back to the others "Your welcome" He said then looked to Sara

Angel put the gun back in her jeans and looked to the others "Yeah, thanks"

~~
Pat listened, frowning "People are so often mixed in their emotions though. Does it just pick out the strongest emotion then?"

~~~
Chilali raised her hand to hold his cheek as she kissed him again

Sara then turned away and began to walk again.

Viper watched Sara and wondered what was wrong.

"Yes, it does. The DNA sticks o the strongest emotion that person feels the most often" he said "For example, Sara's feeling are usually covered by a sly smile, when we found out she actually feels more sad and upset emotions than anger and frustration" he said "But that could be changed because the DNA we gave her was made to kind of react to the feeling she's in at that moment" he said

Jason continued to kiss her, holding them together.

Erin ran back to the room Nate was in than took a deep breath an said while mumbling quickly almost to the point of un-understandable "Amelia said to take care of you" (*sighs* i don't know the name of the room)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom