~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

((Tim is way cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
tongue.png
))

"Very..." Jay replied in a tone that reflected the, sarcastic, heartache it caused him, then chuckled. "Name's Jayden, by the way, but I go by Jay. What's yours?" He asked with a crooked smile.

"Charity," she replied. Actually, it's Charity-Ellen Baines, but that's ridiculous and I'll have to kill you if I tell you.

"Okay," said Lee, walking slowly away, mind whirling.

(Su-spense!)

Miri shifted slightly in her seat. Decisions, decisions. Why was she tearing herself up over this anyway? Really, why? 'Cause he's kinda cute and seems nice, said that part of her that she never got along with. She scribbled a note in what could only be described as a tidy scrawl: Hi. Don't know if you remember me, but I'm that girl who snapped at you yesterday. Sorry about that.

Not very eloquent, but, well, she wasn't feeling too eloquent at the moment. She passed the note to Craig.

(Opportunity: presented.)

(LOL.)

Careful. I think he heard you exhale. Will's handwriting was a masculine print, each letter well-defined like something out of a textbook.
:)P) Craig looked at the note, his head whirling at this sudden change in his routine dayIt's fine, I remember you, isn't that hard to remember you.

"Okay," said Lee, walking slowly away, mind whirling.

(Su-spense!)

Miri shifted slightly in her seat. Decisions, decisions. Why was she tearing herself up over this anyway? Really, why? 'Cause he's kinda cute and seems nice, said that part of her that she never got along with. She scribbled a note in what could only be described as a tidy scrawl: Hi. Don't know if you remember me, but I'm that girl who snapped at you yesterday. Sorry about that.

Not very eloquent, but, well, she wasn't feeling too eloquent at the moment. She passed the note to Craig.

(Opportunity: presented.)

(LOL.)

Careful. I think he heard you exhale. Will's handwriting was a masculine print, each letter well-defined like something out of a textbook.
Craig wss shocked at this sudden change in his day Hey, yeah,I remember you, kinda hard not to, it's okay, I get it, pretty embarrassing he passed it back, stealthy, like a ninja

Julie saw a girl come into the area and sit down next to the stream below her. She quietly waited for the girl to leave, but no such luck was found. She climbed down the tree, snapping a couple small branches on the way down.
Alice turned to the noise, listening curiously. "Who's there?" She asked after a moment. Her voice was soft but carried well over the sounds of the stream.

Craig wss shocked at this sudden change in his day Hey, yeah,I remember you, kinda hard not to, it's okay, I get it, pretty embarrassing he passed it back, stealthy, like a ninja
Miri bit back the small smile that was tugging at the corners of her mouth. Hard not to remember, huh? I think I'll take that as a compliment, she sent.

Asher Winslow, aka Ash (much to his disgust), walked quickly down the lightly slopped hill the the foot path he was following was stretched out upon. It lay ahead of him like an ugly grey ribbon, sloping gently over the small rises in the ground. The boys dark hazel eyes skimmed over the surrounding roads and streets as he tried to keep his mind off the fact that he was late again. Desperatly late. Ash picked up the pace for the third time and swung his bag in his hand as he drew closer. Hopefully he wouldn't get in to much trouble, it hadn't exactly been his fault annyway

((Open! Anyone feel free to jump in :) ))

((Still open! :p))

Back
Top Bottom