The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Just putting my feelers out....

Is anybody interested in Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs and or chicks? I can't ship chicks, but I'll ship eggs, please pm me if you are interested.

So I have been doing some research and cannot quite find the answer I'm looking for. I found what happens if I breed a blue laced red to a silver but does the same thing apply to a splash laced red rooster over a silver laced hen??

Hi all. I just started my first backyard flock on saturday. We got a SLW who is definitely not show quality, but that's okay with me. I am wondering about her pink comb though and worried that she could be a cockerel. We live in town, so definitely can't have a roo. Can I get some opinions? Her name is Pebbles.

Hi all. I just started my first backyard flock on saturday. We got a SLW who is definitely not show quality, but that's okay with me. I am wondering about her pink comb though and worried that she could be a cockerel. We live in town, so definitely can't have a roo. Can I get some opinions? Her name is Pebbles.
Does ''she'' look like she is getting any saddle feathers yet? I just can't quite tell.

Back
Top Bottom