The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Pics
Thought I would share this picture I set up for my Page. The bird on the left is, obliviously, a hatchery bird I used to own and the boy on the right is a boy I bred and hatched from my quality stock. Goes to show breeder is the way to go!

I buzzed through this thread so maybe I missed it, but how is egg production on this breed and size of eggs? Do any of you eat the culls?
I was wondering how the stock is from Dick Horstman. I know he has quality birds but don't know about the silver laced.

I buzzed through this thread so maybe I missed it, but how is egg production on this breed and size of eggs? Do any of you eat the culls?
I was wondering how the stock is from Dick Horstman. I know he has quality birds but don't know about the silver laced.

I have good egg production. They lay medium light brown eggs. I do eat my culls, that is why I choose the wyandotte for its multi-purpose use. I have heard his name before but not sure on his wyandottes.

That depends on your roosters and how you introduce them. I actually wrote a long page about how to introduce cockerels and roosters to a flock. You can check it out on my page if you are curious :).

Back
Top Bottom