The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Hi! I'm somewhat new to BYC. We just picked up 5 SLW's and I'm wondering what their temperaments are like and how they get along with other breeds? Can anyone help? Our will be living with black sex links, brown leghorns, and a golden sex link.

Hi!  I'm somewhat new to BYC.  We just picked up 5 SLW's and I'm wondering what their temperaments are like and how they get along with other breeds?  Can anyone help?  Our will be living with black sex links, brown leghorns, and a golden sex link.

Hello :welcome
Slw are generally friendly birds. Mine can be a little bossy when there is food around, but overall a very nice bird to keep. Perhaps you could put some pics up , we love pics.

Does anyone have chicks from show stock they would like to sell? I have been searching facebook with no luck and came across this great thread.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have chicks from show stock they would like to sell? I have been searching facebook with no luck and came across this great thread.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We have a group on Facebook..

I am taking orders..I am sure a few other on here are also..

I am Vicki Servi on the book
Pleasantspringsorpingtons also

Love the Partridge. What line are they?

They are Foley lines.I am wanting some silver laced now that I feel in love with the Partridge wyandottes
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom