The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Wonderful birds. I agree.

Lovely!

While back folks were talking about the female line and male line cockbirds and what they should look like. The pattern would look the same in a BLR...Took a few photos of the pullet line male breeder that I got from Jerry last fall. Critique away :) he has been trimmed in the rear so it does affect the looks of his behind...

For comparison on feather pattern, a male breeder. He also came from Jerry Foley last year.

While back folks were talking about the female line and male line cockbirds and what they should look like. The pattern would look the same in a BLR...Took a few photos of the pullet line male breeder that I got from Jerry last fall. Critique away :) he has been trimmed in the rear so it does affect the looks of his behind...

For comparison on feather pattern, a male breeder. He also came from Jerry Foley last year.

I am not seeing the feather pattern difference here. Can you help me see what you are seeing?

Quote: I see what you are talking about..

I must have a male line..
What about the shoulders? I have noticed that many shoulders are ruff looking. Is that the norm? I have only seen them threw show cages, pictures and I only have one adult male. I love your lacing and how it goes all the way way down. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom