The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Any idea if this little one is a too or pullet?

I want to buy breeding eggs of Champion silver laced Wyandottes to hand carry to France for a breeder friend there. Can anyone help me?

I want to buy breeding eggs of Champion silver laced Wyandottes to hand carry to France for a breeder friend there. Can anyone help me?
what rules does France have on importing eggs?

i know it's tough to import to the US

from the US may be a different story

Hi all :) just adopted 2 slw and 2 Australorps, all 9 days old. And I am crazy mad in love with them, and the 2 old isa browns we got from an egg farm. Have loved seeing all the pictures in this thread, and learning from all your posts, because I'm very new to the chicken mum thing. Now the wait to see if my newbies are pullets, fingers crossed!

Mine are bad. they didn't used to be, when they were chicks in the house I always handled them, I thought they like it cause they would wait on me at the brooder door to ride around house, but after they got old enough to go outside and free range they wont let me near them, wont even come when called at feed time????? IDK ????
I guess they are not really domesticated, lol. In the last few days, my girl ''Delta'' has begun to squat for me while on her roost. She still runs like I have a hatchet when I try to get close to her
while she is walking around, though. She is the youngest and the last one to begin laying. All the others have started. I was hoping she would calm down once she matured and began laying. I have a feeling though, with as mean as she is to the little rooster I have, she is going to be ''the object of his desire'' when he grows up.

I am looking for some Show Quality Silver Laced Wyandottes for me and my daughter. I am open to goldens also but I hear they are hard to come by. If any one has some good quality for sale please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks
JJ Quick

Back
Top Bottom