The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

I'm new and not sure if I posted the picture correctly. I don't see it, can anyone else see it?

No. If you click on the icon above with the sun/moon over mountains, a window will pop up giving you options to either add photos you've already uploaded or upload new photos. Click on upload and from there you'll be able to select a single photo or multiples from your files.

This is Sophie. She is about 9 months old. Not laying yet but I'm sure she will before long. She is sweet and is the top of the pecking order in the flock.

hi guys this is my little SLW bantam i posted a few pics of a while ago, im not sure if she did start laying, she is 21 weeks old, what is the average age for this breed (bantam variety) to start laying?

hi guys this is my little SLW bantam i posted a few pics of a while ago, im not sure if she did start laying, she is 21 weeks old, what is the average age for this breed (bantam variety) to start laying?

I'm not sure what the average age is when they begin to lay as SLW was about 2 years old when I got her but I have to say, you're little one is very sweet looking. My Audrey always looks guilty of something.

Back
Top Bottom