The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

hi guys i hatched a SLW pullet in spring, she's now 7 months old and still not laying, is this because she would have started in autumn/winter and therefore will only start in spring? i live in England by the way.

I got my first silver-laced Wyandottes at the Poultry show in Tucson, yesterday. I got two pairs. I really don't need two roos, so I will probably sell one of them. I can believe how enormous they are!

I also got a black Wyandotte pullet and a pair of bantam black Wyandottes.

I got my first silver-laced Wyandottes at the Poultry show in Tucson, yesterday. I got two pairs. I really don't need two roos, so I will probably sell one of them. I can believe how enormous they are!

Would love to see photos of all of them!

I love the three SL Wyandottes that we have. They're just 13 weeks old right now, but so cute and very friendly!

Here are pics of one roo. I can't keep two, so this one is going to have to find a new home:

He is growing back his tail.

More pics later ... Maybe tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom