The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

hi guys i hatched a SLW pullet in spring, she's now 7 months old and still not laying, is this because she would have started in autumn/winter and therefore will only start in spring? i live in England by the way.

Climate can play a part in it, but Wyandotte are ' late starters ' . Mine lay right through winter here.

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]You are all cordially invited to the first Annual (Maybe) Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch. Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Hello all, I'm looking for some nice PQ SLW's girls if anyone has any that are around 8 to 10 weeks old in the Lake Elsinore, Ca. area or close proximity. Thanks.[/COLOR] Are u still looking for pullets Rick????

Hello! Does anyone know of, or have, high quality hens or pullets near POL for sale? I have a quad of silver laced, and my cockerel is much nicer than I thought he would turn out. I'd like to upgrade him to some nicer hens. The current ladies are reliable layers, but are otherwise badly colored, scrawny bodied, and pinch tailed. I've included some photos of my stock, which will hopefully help in my search for hens that both compliment him and would improve his faults. Even if I could only find two or three birds, it would be well worth the money. I am located in Louisiana and am open to shipping.

I have a breeding pair from Jerry Foley I would sell. They are 9 months old. I am in Southern Illinois.

Dan

I have just set my first batch ever of eggs in my new incubator! These are just my own concoction (and friends!) of backyard heavy layer mixes--red-sex link, Delaware, Pioneer, etc.
If all goes well, I hope to reset the incubator in 3 weeks time.
Where can I get really nice SLW eggs with a decent hatch rate sent to Albany, NY? I have seen some GORGEOUS ones at the local county fairs, so I know they must be getting them locally, but for the life of me, I can't find any breeders.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom