The Sizzle Thread!

Pics
One of my Sizzles that I bred. Working towards doing only Porcelain and Lavender but there is a lot of other colors popping out. Not that I mind since they are so very pretty!
This girl had a Lavender Silkie father that I did not breed and a buff Sizzle hen that was 3rd generation my breeding.

One of my Sizzles that I bred. Working towards doing only Porcelain and Lavender but there is a lot of other colors popping out. Not that I mind since they are so very pretty!
This girl had a Lavender Silkie father that I did not breed and a buff Sizzle hen that was 3rd generation my breeding.

She is STUNNING!

Thanks! I do very little Sizzle breeding compared to Frizzles and bantam Cochins that I breed. I hatch almost 1000 eggs a year from my projects but the Sizzles do not sell nearly so well and I wind up covered in them if I hatch out too many. I select what I need to improve on my projects and sell the rest. I also sell hatching eggs a lot. For some reason Sizzles do not seem to move as well as Frizzles.

Here is my Silkied Sizzle Frizzle Cochin roo (LOL) that I am working with now. He came out of Sizzle breeding but carries more Cochin characteristics. He is a stepping stone in more advanced breeding plans, which is why he is paired with a smokey blue Cochin hen. Both are all my breeding for several generations.

Back
Top Bottom